[Up to 54% Off] 3-Course Meal (RM15) OR 3-Course Meal with Free Flow of Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream (RM18) at Gops Cafe. Pork-free
- Choice of chicken chop, fish and chips, spaghetti chicken Bolognaise or oriental fried rice.
- Includes cream of mushroom soup and iced lemon tea.
- Option includes free flow of Baskin Robbins ice cream.
- Playground for children and ample of parking space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 10, 2012 – Apr 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 31, 2011 – Apr 9, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (max. 1 time) must be done at least 6 hours prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid for dinner: Tue – Sun: 6pm to 10pm (including public holidays).
- Valid for lunch: Fri – Sun: 12pm – 3pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Valid at Gops Cafe (04-826 7536 / 019-477 0993: Steven / Calling hours: 11am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like the human heart, ice cream comes in many varieties, melts easily in the presence of warmth, and can be sold for exorbitant prices. Today’s Groupon prevents inflation with a three-course meal at Gops Cafe in Penang.
- Set A: 3-course meal + 1 scoop of Nestle ice cream + iced lemon tea for RM15 (up to RM25.90 value)
- Set B: 3-course meal + free flow of Baskin Robbins ice cream + iced lemon tea for RM18 (up to RM39.50 value)
Meal consists of:
Start with savoury delights of cream of mushroom soup and main course of chicken, fish, pasta or fried rice in between gulps of iced lemon tea. Saccharine soldiers opting for the free flow of Baskin-Robbins ice cream may fully satiate sweet sentiments by basking in rich flavours and cold sensations of distinctive desserts. Children or adults endowed with sugar rushes may perform cartwheels at the playground while the acrobatically-challenged execute more subtle exercises like blinking or deeply inhaling free Wi-Fi rays.
Gops Cafe does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-826 7536 / 019-477 0993 (Steven): 11am – 10pm
Spaghetti chicken bolognaise
Fish and chips
Oriental Fried Rice
Gops Café was featured in New Straits Times OnlineStill unclear? Discuss this discount