[32% Off] BBQ & Steamboat Buffet + Free Flow Drinks + Chocolate Fondue at Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant for RM14.90 instead of RM22. Limited Groupons
- Over 90 dishes to choose from.
- Chicken or tom yam soup base.
- Includes cooked dishes: prawn mee, char kuey teow, chicken wings and more.
- Includes chocolate fondue with fruits and free flow of drinks.
- Purchase beer at RM13 for big bottles and RM6 for small bottles.
- Redemption period: Nov 4, 2011 – Jan 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 26, 2011 – Jan 2, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 4pm – 11pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Children below 5 dine for free.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant (012-438 8324).
The usage of the word ‘steamboat’ on promotional material is increasingly being replaced by ‘hot pot’ due to literal misconceptions of the former referring to yacht rides on volcano tops. Bag a hot pot deal with today’s Groupon: for RM14.90, you get a BBQ and steamboat buffet worth RM22 from Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant in Penang.
Marine life masticators revel in the myriad of raw food such as fish balls, fu juk, prawns and fish while the hungry and non discriminating gobble down other pyramid participants like chicken, beef, pork, vegetables, noodles, tauhu and more. Rookie chefs dunk uncooked food into chicken or tom yam pools or have them sizzle on barbecue plates, releasing aromatic fumes to covetous table neighbours. Otherwise, impatience is rewarded with pre-cooked local favourites such as Penang prawn mee, char kuey teow, hokkien mee, chicken wings and more. Live creamy dreams of chocolate fountain swims as fruits are cocoa coated and up to five types of drinks guide lost foods to rear exits.
Phone: 012-438 8324 (9am – 6pm daily)
Choice at the buffet was substantial. If you’re hungry while waiting for your food to cook on the grill or in the steamboat, you can have the cooked food. A dish that vanishes quickly is the Prawn Noodles – the soup is tasty!- Oct 2, 2009.
– PINK PARISIAN
Ultimately, the most significant thing I can say about the Roomba (any Roomba, I’d suppose, not just the 560) is that my apartment is cleaner because of it. If I were to spend the same money on a vacuum I’d get a better vacuum, but I wouldn’t use it. Busy lives mean that cleaning often falls by the wayside, and if something like this can be automated, it makes perfect sense. – Dec 2, 2010
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories