BBQ Steamboat Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks for 2 People at Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant for RM36 instead of RM46. Only RM18 per person. Limited Groupons
- Over 90 steamboat dishes with free-flow of drinks.
- Choose chicken or tom yam soup base.
- Includes prawn mee, chicken wings, char koay teow, and more.
- Dessert: Chocolate fondue with sliced fruits.
- Large Legend or Chang beer available at RM13 per bottle.
- Cosy outdoor and indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Aug 15, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 5, 2012 – Oct 13, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 4pm – 11pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Closed every 1st Monday of the month.
- May buy and use many.
- Walk-in redemption strictly not allowed.
- Children aged 3 – 5 dine at RM5 per head.
- Children aged 6 – 12 dine at RM12 per head.
- Children aged 2 and below dine for free.
- Customers must pay for children before dining.
- Food wastage subject to RM5 surcharge per 100g.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant: 012-438 8324 (Call 9am – 6pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Steamboat buffets began with clumsy cavemen accidentally dropping their caught tunas into hot springs, yet receiving praise from wives. Break into sweat with today’s Groupon: for RM36, you get a BBQ steamboat buffet for two people (RM46 value) at Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant in Georgetown.
Over 90 steamboat dishes silence growling tummies but not angry growls as hungry humans dip meaty morsels and eating utensils into flaming pits filled with chicken or tom yam soup. While impatient individuals ignore sweaty brows and glares from other diners, carnivorous cravings delight in sight of prawn mee, chicken wings, and char koay teow. When mouths munch on cooked pieces, lips sip on endless streams of drinks while eyes feast on chocolate-coated fruits and the waiter.