[Up to 38% Off] Fresh Fruit Crepe with Ice Cream + Iced Lemon Tea at Get’em Smack in Penang Times Square. 1 Crepe (RM7.90) / 2 Crepes (RM12.90)
- Crepes filled with fresh fruits, served with vanilla ice-cream, chocolate drizzle and almond nibs.
- Includes iced lemon tea.
- Crepes freshly made daily.
- Quaint cafe with indoor and Al fresco dining.
- 20% off main courses redeemable during the same visit.
- Redemption period: Feb 23, 2012 – Apr 23, 2012
- Bookings must be made between Feb 14, 2012 – Apr 22, 2012
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 2.30pm – 8.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- 20% discount for main courses only valid on the day of Groupon redemption.
- Dine-in only
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Get’em
- Esther (012-401 6888)
- Celynn (017-478 4901)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Flour is usually reserved for dessert creation, starchy concoctions, and revealing invisible beings. Today’s Groupon plates up the right one of the three with fresh fruit crepes and iced lemon tea from Get’em Smack in Penang Times Square. Choose from:
- 1 fresh fruit crepe (up to RM7.90 value) + 1 iced lemon tea (RM4.90 value) for RM7.90 instead of RM12.80
- 2 fresh fruit crepes (up to RM15.80 value) + 1 iced lemon tea (RM4.90 value) for RM12.90 instead of RM20.70
Amidst whiffs of nostalgia, wandering window-shoppers dine in cosy ambience, evoking memories of home and guest teddy bears. Pan-fried tissue batter is served with fresh fruits, vanilla ice-cream, chocolate and almond nibs, resulting in sweet bites much to the delight of fruitarians and tooth fairies. Glutton gapes may opt for main courses at 20% off per crepe, to be redeemed during the same visit.
While Get’em Smack does not serve pork, it offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 012-401 6888 / 017-478 4901
Facebook: Get'em Smack
The more recommended one would be the Banana Crepe as the fruity and creamy flavors of the ripened fruit complement well with the fresh crème and Vanilla ice cream. – Nov 8, 2011.
Get' Em Smack is a cafe with a very cozy ambiance which suitable for chit-chatting sessions, friends gathering etc. Aside from serving delectable and mouth-watering spaghetti, they do serve some unique dessert as well such as crepe, cakes and some imported English tea. – Nov 5, 2011.
Ask a Question