[36% Off] Western Semi-Buffet Lunch with Free Flow of Cordial Drinks at Gaya's Beach Side Bar & Restaurant @ Paradise Sandy Beach Resort for RM16 instead of RM25. Halal
- Choose one main entrée: pasta, pizza, chicken chop or fish and chips.
- Buffet spread of salads, appetisers and fruit platter.
- Free flow of orange cordial.
- Al fresco dining overlooking Tanjung Bungah beach.
- Get 30% off a la carte menu.
- Redemption period: Jan 9, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 28, 2011 – Mar 30, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid: Mon – Fri: noon (12pm) – 2.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid Jan 23, 2012.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 hours prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 Groupon per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Certified Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Gaya's Beach Side Bar & Restaurant @ Paradise Sandy Beach Resort (04-899 9999).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Gluttony is a natural state of emotion just like
joy, sadness and raging at fictional television characters. Feed your
feelings with today’s Groupon: for RM16, enjoy a Western semi buffet lunch (RM25
value) at Gaya's Beach
Side Bar & Restaurant @ Paradise Sandy Beach Resort in Tanjung
Bungah, Penang. Meal consists of:
Sunshine scrooges dig into hearty sustenance within air-conditioned sanctums while free-spirited feasters divine hidden cloud symbols while dining on seaside decks. Preclude luncheons with queries to barren bellies, opting between pasta, pizza, chicken chop or fish and chips to assuage carb and carnivorous cravings. While main entrees bid final goodbyes in kitchen alcoves, glutinous gourmands chomp on salads, onion rings, coleslaw and soup, keeping one eye on the safe return of cordial cups from downtown trips to orange fountains. An additional 30% discount is also available for items from a la carte menus. While not included with this Groupon, the restaurant also offers tropical drinks and snacks that may be enjoyed by the pool.
Phone: 04-899 9999
Facebook: Paradise Sandy Beach Resort, Penang, Malaysia