[Up to 40% Off] Specialty Coffee from Full of Beans at Straits Quay. Choose 1 (RM9.90) OR 2 (RM18) Cups. From RM9 per cup
- Choose from 4 specialty coffees with hand-picked brews.
- Punchy flavours, full-bodied mixes or mild creamy coffee.
- Cosy environment suitable for coffee conversations.
- Located at scenic Straits Quay.
- Walk-in redemption period: Jul 26, 2012 – Sep 26, 2012.
- No booking required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 10pm / Sat & Sun: 10am – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in or takeaway.
- Sharing allowed for up to 2 people.
- Pork-free cafe.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Full of Beans: 04-899 0621 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 10pm / Sat & Sun: 10am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Complex human nature comes down to binary basics; dog lovers versus cat lovers or morning people versus dawn zombies only cured by coffee. Today’s Groupon recovers decaying senses with specialty coffee from Full of Beans in Straits Quay, Penang. Choose from:
- 1 x 150ml cup of specialty coffee for RM9.90 instead of RM15
- 2 x 150ml cups of specialty coffee for RM18 instead of RM30 (only RM9 per cup)
- Kenya AA
- Mocha Harrar
- Golden Mandheling
- Blue Mountain Blend
Rid car-key eating pet excuses for walking in past 9am by indulging in stimulating sips of 150ml cooperative caffeine. Attain much needed jolts from Kenya AA or Mocha Harrar – the former a full bodied cuppa with tangy acidity and mild wine-like flavour, or the latter with exotic fruity punches for dreams of beach vacations and Piña Coladas amidst boxy cubicles. Opt instead for soul-soothing liquid gold in the Golden Manheling with smooth, full body rich flavour or the Blue Mountain Blend with well-balanced sweet aroma after a long day battling bosses in Mario games. Share sweet notes of caffeine relief with a friend, lover or drowsy didgeridoo.
Full of Beans does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-899 0621 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 10pm / Sat & Sun: 10am – 10pm).
Full of Beans provided their handcrated specialty coffee. The coffees are freshly brewed with the unique equipment that hardly find in Penang. The coffee did have strong aroma and after awhile you drink it, you can still found the strong aroma rolling in your mouth. Those coffee lover, can have a good try here. – Jun 25, 2011
Majority of the coffee beans are imported from Taiwan, they have francise there. The coffee beans are freshly ground, and the aroma... WHOA!!! I felt like in heaven for an hour throughout the tasting session. – May 2, 2011.
– Princess Cheryl