[38% Off] Fruuze Frozen Yogurt + 3 Toppings of Choice for RM8 instead of RM13. Choose from 4 flavours
- Choose 1 from 4 yogurt flavours.
- Choose 3 from over 30 toppings.
- Low fat, high probiotic snack.
- No preservatives or artificial additives.
- Yogurt improves digestion and helps boost immune system.
- Get additional 20% discount voucher for next purchase.
- Redemption period: Aug 12, 2011 – Oct 12, 2011.
- Valid Mon – Thu: 11am – 11pm / Fri – Sat: 11am – 11.30pm / Sun: 11am – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for dine-in or takeaway.
- Pork-free eatery.
- Valid at Straits Quay (04-890 2620).
Handy tools for meeting new people include a friendly persona, confident airs and a polar bear. Break the ice with today's Groupon: for RM8, you get a frozen yogurt with three toppings of your choice, at Fruuze Frozen Yogurt in Penang (RM13 value).
Choose one from (only four available at any one time):
• Green tea
Scale icy dairy mountains, littered with obstacles of choice from a selection of over 30 toppings. Monotone penguins opt for the original flavour, while adventurous polar bears dive headfirst into sweet healthy offerings. Categories of toppings include nuts, fruits, cereals, syrups, cookies, candies, and chocolates, but patrons are limited to only three, causing selection headaches all around. With low-fat content, supernatural healing qualities for innards, and no artificial preservatives or additives, individuals of all shapes, sizes and ages may enjoy this snack without guilty repercussions.
Customers also get 20% off on their next purchase of other Fruuze signatures such as Fruit Parfait (RM13.50), Smoothies Sensation (RM13.50) and yogurt (from RM6.50).
Fruuze Frozen Yogurt does not serve pork.
Phone: 04-890 2620
Fruuze Frozen Yogurt has been featured in The New Straits Times.
The shop has very pinky design on counter and dining area furnish with wood and relaxing chair and table. No doubt a good place to hang out with friend for a session of chit chat. – Jun 23, 2011.