[46% Off] International Buffet Dinner on Fridays at Flamingo Café, Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang for RM30 instead of RM55.70. Pork-free
- International buffet dinner on Fridays.
- Appetisers: fresh shell fish, canapés, salads, soups and more.
- Main courses: charbroiled fish, beef goulash, lasagne, mussels, king prawns, lamb, pizza, pasta, and more.
- Fresh fruits and local and Western cakes for dessert.
- Free flow of coffee and tea.
- Redemption period: Oct 12, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 7, 2012 – Nov 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Fridays: 7pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Halal-certified kitchen; restaurant serves alcohol.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Service charges and Government taxes included.
- Valid at Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang: 04-892 7111 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unusual forms of exercise include bouncing on oversized balls, trampolines, and display beds in furniture stores. Jolt jaws safely with today’s Groupon: for RM30, you get an international buffet dinner on Fridays (RM48 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM7.70 value) at Flamingo Café, Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang (RM55.70 total value).
The buffet consists of two menus which rotate on a weekly basis. Click here to see menus.
Thank whatever higher powers may be for weekend blessings in the form of international Friday night buffet spreads with buffets that rotate between two menus every week. Fresh shell fish settle among canapés, salads, soups and pickled selections, making up appetiser sections while heavy protein pounders like beef, fish, and lamb make up strong main courses. Carb cravings fall beneath pasta and lasagne offerings before being chased down gullets by fresh fruit, cakes, and free flows of coffee and tea.
Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang's kitchen is Halal-certified but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-892 7111 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm).
Facebook: Flamingo Penang