[31% Off] Seafood & Meat BBQ Buffet Dinner at Flamingo Café, Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang for RM48 instead of RM69.60. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Seafood and prime meat BBQ buffet dinner.
- Seafood: deep sea flower crab, marinated fish, squid, king prawns and more.
- Meat: Cajun prime beef, marinated whole spring lamb, tandoori jumbo sausages and more.
- Free flow of ice cream, soft drinks, and orange juice.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 28, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 14, 2012 – Mar 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat: 7pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit.
- Halal-certified kitchen; restaurant serves alcohol.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Valid at Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang: 04-892 7111 (Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without food, hungry people would have to resort to eating each other, cars, and vegetables. Celebrate legitimate sustenance with today’s Groupon: for RM48, you get a seafood and meat BBQ buffet dinner (RM60 value) inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM9.60 value) at Flamingo Café, Flamingo Hotel by the beach, Penang (RM69.60 total value).
Seafood and meat BBQ buffet dinner consist of two menus which rotate on a weekly basis. Click here to see menus.
Famished forces declare war on barbequed brawn including prime beef, oriented marinated whole spring lamb, and jumbo chicken sausages while satiating seafood cravings with crabs, baked whole red snapper, king prawns and saltwater. Intersperse meaty morsels and sea sentiments by chugging unlimited soft drinks and orange juice while completing the frenzied feast with mammoth amounts of ice cream. As digestive systems work to the brink of meltdown, immobile eaters can utilise the free Wi-Fi to shop for the latest slim leggings and tight hipster tees.
Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang's kitchen is Halal-certified but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-892 7111
Facebook: Flamingo Penang
Still unclear? Discuss this discount