[Up to 83% Off] Laser and IPL Skin Rejuvenation. Choose 1 (RM168) / 2 sessions (RM299). Hypoallergenic. Encourages Collagen Production And Cell Regeneration. For men / women
- Laser is non-ablative and encourages collagen production and cell regeneration.
- Soothing masks with aloe vera reduces redness and promotes relaxation.
- Hypoallergenic cleanser reduces skin irritation.
- Qualified practitioner trained in cosmetology.
- Get 10% off other services.
- Redemption period: Feb 29, 2012 – Apr 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 20, 2012 – Apr 27, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment at 6pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Results may vary due to individual condition.
- Not suitable for customers with serious acne, skin infections and peeling or swollen skin.
- Valid at Fabliz Aesthetica (016-492 7280).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Lasers became designated beauty specialists of the light spectrum when they were portrayed as all-powerful in a series of six very successful space movies. Today’s Groupon supports sensationalism with a laser and IPL skin rejuvenation from Fabliz Aesthetica in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from:
- 1 session for RM168 instead of RM888
- 2 sessions for RM299 instead of RM1,776
60-minute session includes
- 10-minute consultation and introduction to laser technology
- 5-minute cleansing with Fabliz products
- 15-minute non-ablative laser Q-switched treatment
- 15-minute IPL treatment
- 15-minute mask
Specific skin problems are determined by experienced skin specialists, as sessions begin with explanations about laser technology and Q and As not unlike celebrity interviews. Short cleanses that mirror daily routines utilize hypoallergenic Fabliz products that remove sweat, dirt and oil in preparation for laser treatments. Comfy collagen and closet cells are stimulated into reproduction by non-ablative laser beams which work on skin surfaces without need for invasive surgery. Publicly present faces after soothing aloe vera masks that take away possible redness and irritation. Upon completion, a prescription will be bestowed if necessary and a follow up check two weeks later completes the treatment. Customers will receive 10% off other services.
Phone: 016-492 7280
Ask a Question