Advanced Diploma in Pastry Arts awarded by UK College of Higher Education organised by Tourism Institute International & EIM for RM15,000 instead of RM30,000. Pay RM3,000 up front and remainder upon admission. 10-month full-time programme
- Advanced Diploma in Pastry Arts awarded by UK College of Higher Education organised by Tourism Institute International & EIM.
- Consists of 13 modules, completed in a 10-month programme.
- Hands-on programme with 80% practical and 20% theory work.
- Study in Malaysia with option to attend graduation ceremony in the UK.
- Ideal pathway to Bachelor’s degree.
- Suitable for students interested to enter the tourism and hospitality industry upon graduation.
- Programme is tax-deductible and eligible for EPF Education fund withdrawal.
- Get a globally recognised advanced diploma awarded by UK College of Higher Education organised by Tourism Institute International & EIM.
- Students pay RM3,000 up front to Groupon. Students who pass the application process must pay the remaining RM12,000 to Tourism Institute International.
- Students must enrol for courses by May 25, 2012.
- Course start date: Jun 12, 2012.
- Students must have SPM or PMR qualification. Students with PMR qualification are required to begin at Foundation or Certificate level.
- Does not include supplementary fees for textbooks, course material, monthly supplementary raw materials, pastry tools, and uniform.
- If customers do not pass course application, a full refund will be given.
- Redemption period: May 9, 2012 – May 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 9, 2012 – May 23, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for first-time customers aged 16 and above only.
- Valid at Tourism Institute International (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enquiries: 016-334 4940 (Call 9am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 016-333 4940 to make bookings for counselling appointments between May 8, 2012 – May 23, 2012 before purchasing this Groupon.
- For registration, email email@example.com by May 25, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- I.C. number
- Occupational details
- Relevant certificates, transcripts, any academic / work reference
- Preferred dates and time for counselling / interview session
- You will receive a confirmation email within 7 working days.
- Assessment for eligibility will be conducted during the counselling / interview session.
- Student’s eligibility will be announced within 7 to 14 working days from registration date.
- Successful applicants must pay the remaining RM12,000 to Tourism Institute International.
The art of professional pastry preparation depends on technical expertise, creative inspiration, and access to sugar. Sweeten career prospects with today’s Groupon: for RM15,000, you get a 10-month Advanced Diploma in Pastry Arts awarded by UK College of Higher Education organised by Tourism Institute International & EIM in Bangsar (RM30,000 value). Course module includes:
- Safety and hygiene at work
- Budgeting and pastry cost control
- Preparation of base products & desserts
- Preparation of meringue-based products
- Preparation of gelatine-based products
- Preparation of chemical aerated-based products
- Preparation of fruit-based products
- Preparation of frozen desserts-based products
- Preparation of fermented-based products
- Preparation of creams, fillings, and glaze-based products
- Preparation of hot & cold sauces
- Preparation and use of decorative mediums
- Preparation of chocolate works
Passionate pupils poach pastry arts through the ten-month advanced diploma programme awarded by UK College of Higher Education organised by Tourism Institute International & EIM. With 80% practical and 20% theoretical modules, hands-on programmes illustrate methodical preparation of cakes, pastries, desserts, and disappearing acts. While being an ideal pathway to a Bachelor’s degree, the course also allows saccharine savants to study in Malaysia with an option to attend graduation ceremonies in the UK.
The first 10 students who register for the course are entitled to a free textbook.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur 59100