[38% Off] Japanese & Seafood Buffet Dinner at Café Laurel, Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang for RM50 instead of RM80. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Buffet dinner at 5-star international hotel in Gurney Drive.
- Japanese and seafood buffet.
- Over 50 varieties to choose from, including lobsters, sushi and sashimi.
- Complimentary parking for first hour.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Redemption period: Apr 6, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 1, 2012 – Jul 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to existing booking, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Fri – Sat: 7pm – 10pm (including public holidays except May 12, 2012).
- Not valid on May 12, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Children below 6 dine for free.
- Children aged 7 -12 pay RM35 to dine.
- Valid at Café Laurel, Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang: 04-226 9988 ext 2819 / calling hours: 9 am - 5 pm.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like anacondas, buffet lines are large, long and potentially dangerous to greedy gobblers. Courageously curb cravings with today’s Groupon: for RM50, you get a Japanese and seafood buffet dinner (RM69 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM11 value) from Café Laurel in Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang in Penang (RM80 total value).
Armed with Godzilla-like appetites, buffet bingers descend upon the restaurant to coddle stomach walls with a variety of Japanese and seafood delicacies. Boats of steam cook lobsters to diners’ likings while mountains of sushi, sashimi and other Japanese favourites are scaled as food consumption levels reach new peaks. Salads and desserts such as chocolate mousse, pudding and ice-cream are available as well as a selection of cold cuts. While vegetarian dishes are available, they must be requested during bookings, or herbivorous hungers will remain. Amidst the cooling atmosphere, diners may indulge in electronic chivalry via Wi-Fi rays while smokers saunter outdoors to partake in social gatherings. Diners will also receive complimentary parking for the first hour.
Phone: 04-226 9988 ext 2819 / Calling hours: 9am - 5pm
Facebook: EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL (PENANG)
Ask a Question