[38% Off] Weekend High Tea Buffet at Café Laurel, 5-star Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang for RM35 instead of RM56.84. Halal. Limited Groupons
- International weekend high tea buffet at 5-star hotel in Gurney Drive.
- Over 50 varieties of Western, oriental and local selections.
- Complimentary parking for first hour.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Redemption period: Nov 5, 2011 – Feb 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 24, 2011 – Feb 23, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sat & Sun: noon (12pm) – 2.30pm (not including Dec 24 & 25, 2011).
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Children below 7 dine for free.
- Children aged 7 -12 pay RM25++ to dine.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Cannot be used with the restaurant’s on-going promotions.
- Halal restaurant.
- Bookings: 04-226 9988 ext. 2819 / 2820 (9am – 5pm).
Like a 100-piece pack of colour pencils, buffets offer popular options, several mediocre extras and alternatives which hitherto only existed in dreams. Indulge in choices with today’s Groupon: for RM35, you get an international high tea buffet (RM49 value), inclusive of 16% service and Government tax (RM7.84 value), at Café Laurel in Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang (RM56.84 total value).
Siesta snackers seek sanctuary in the five-star restaurant, shamelessly gobbling down over 50 varieties of afternoon delights. A fruit platter lends berry bonanzas into fiesta frenzies while local favourites like laksa, rojak, and satay make long-range come-ons from their decks. Meat quotas are fulfilled through mutton massala, curry chicken, and seafood dishes while carrot crunchers are kept in the loop with salad and mixed vegetables options. Observe pompous porcelain etiquette throughout constant servings of ais kacang, or freeze teeth with six types of ice-cream with 14 toppings instead. Tooth fairies hover as sweet teeth dig into cakes, puddings, mousses and mistaken plastic centrepieces.
Facebook: EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL (PENANG)
Phone: 04-226 9988 ext. 2819 / 2820