[Up to 40% Off] International Buffet Dinner at Café Laurel, Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang. Choose 2 (RM86) / 4 (RM168) People. Limited Groupons. Halal
- Buffet dinner at 5-star international hotel in Gurney Drive.
- Different cuisines daily.
- Thai, Italian, Chinese, fusion cuisines and more.
- Over 50 varieties to choose from.
- Complimentary parking for the 1st hour.
- Children aged 6 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: May 6, 2012 – Jul 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 2, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sundays to Thursdays: 7pm – 10pm (including public holidays). Not valid on May 13, 2012 & Jun 17, 2012.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to existing booking, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Children aged 7 – 12 pay RM30 nett to dine.
- Valid at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang (04-226 9988 ext. 2819).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unsated tummies sometimes result in ludicrous hyperactivity, where one swats moths while jumping in pyjamas. Today’s Groupon fulfils bellies’ need for motion: you get a buffet dinner for two (RM120 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM19.20 value) from Café Laurel in Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang in Penang (RM139.20 total value). Choose from:
- Buffet dinner for 2 people for RM86 instead of RM139.20 (only RM43 per person)
- Buffet dinner for 4 people for RM168 instead of RM278.40 (only RM42 per person)
Buffet cuisines vary daily:
- Sunday – Thai and international cuisines
- Monday – East meets West
- Tuesday – Italian and international cuisines
- Wednesday – Fusion and international cuisines
- Thursday – Chinese and international cuisines
Indulge in a new culture of gluttony, with cuisines of all shapes and sizes laid out on a spread for all to devour. Run through the fields of Thailand, munch through great food walls of China or fall into pasta wells of Italy. Salads and desserts such as chocolate royal, cheese tart, oreo cheese cake, creme brulee, apple strudel and ice-cream will be available daily as well as a selection of cold cuts like sashimi. Vegetarian dishes are available and must be requested during bookings, or herbivorous hungers will remain. Amidst the cooling atmosphere, diners may indulge in electronic chivalry via Wi-Fi rays while smokers saunter outdoors to partake in social gatherings. Diners receive complimentary parking for the first hour for convenience and general well-being of penny-pinched pouches.
Phone: 04-226 9988 ext. 2819
Facebook: EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL (PENANG)