[42% Off] 6-course Fine Dining Chinese Dinner at Evergarden Restaurant in 5-Star Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang for RM39 instead of RM67.30. Halal. Limited Groupons
- 6-course traditional Chinese cuisine.
- Fine dining in 5-star hotel location.
- Includes complimentary appetiser and dessert.
- Chef with over a decade of experience.
- Redemption period: Aug 19, 2011 – Oct 21, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2011 – Oct 18, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Closed on Mondays.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in dinner only.
- 1 voucher valid for 1 person only. No sharing allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Charges for tea not included.
- Valid at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang.
- Phone: 04-226 9988 ext. 2819 / 2820 / 2802 (9am-5pm), 2826 (6.30pm-10.30pm).
Multiple course meals were first invented in ancient China when food orders were taken via long chains of Chinese whispers and mixed orders were passed off as set meals. Indulge in mismatched gluttony with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a six-course, fine dining Chinese dinner (RM58 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM9.30 value), from Evergarden Restaurant in Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang (RM67.30 total value). Dinner consists of:
Oriental appetites are well and truly satiated during the six-course meal, with four dishes to go along with a sumptuous appetiser and tummy-tickling dessert. Ploughing through the course like a racehorse, diners go through a gastronomic work out, burning carbs but replenishing them instantly. Prawns tantalise taste buds, soup rinses tracheas, rice covers all bases while chicken and greens provide a familiar, yet superior flavour. Vegetarian dishes are available and must be requested during bookings, or herbivorous hungers will remain.
Fried Chicken with Dry Chilli & Hawaii Nut
Sautéed Prawn With Lemon Sauce & Sesame Seed
Sautéed Garden Greens With Ginger & Garlic
Fried Rice With Silver Fish & Ham
Braised Eight Treasure Soup
Double Boiled Sweetened Lotus Seed With Gingko Nut