[42% Off] Signature Swiss Cheese Fondue / Signature German Chocolate Fondue for 2 at Detitle Dining Cabin for RM29 instead of RM49.90 (only RM14.50 per person). Pork-free
- Choose Swiss cheese or German chocolate fondue for 2 people.
- Swiss cheese fondue with 3 types of imported cheese.
- German chocolate fondue uses pure dark chocolate and fresh fruits.
- Home-style cooking with no added MSG.
- Playing cards and board games available.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Sep 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 10, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Sharing allowed if dining partners order main dishes from the menu.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at De Title Dining Cabin: 04-229 7961 (Call 1pm – 9pm daily except Wednesdays)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Foods are best eaten when dripping with cheese, chocolate and gluttony. Indulge with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get a signature Swiss cheese fondue or German chocolate fondue for 2 people (RM49.90 value) from De Title Dining Cabin in Georgetown.
Made using three types of imported cheese from New Zealand, Swiss cheese fondues bathe vegetables, meat and pastry while European impostors with sweet teeth may opt for German chocolate fondues comprised of pure dark chocolate and fruits as no added MSG keep health hipsters happy. Keep fingers busy with card games or chess while brains attend virtual parties through available Wi-Fi.
De Title Dining Cabin does not serve pork, but uses alcohol in some of its dishes. The Swiss cheese fondue is prepared with white wine.
Phone: 04-229 7961 (Call 1pm – 9pm daily except Wednesdays)
On entering the restaurant, one will be greeted by large and small tables all decked out with high back chairs. Classic indeed. The decor is modern chic and even the interiors are purple as it gives a more relax and romantic mood. Many lovely decors adorn the place with blings all over. – Jun 2, 2011
– Apples Studio
With accordance to a customer who brought her Japanese friend here, she claims that apart from food, the super satisfying factor was the owners' passion for preparing their food and the gorgeous smile on their faces. – Jun 8, 2011