[Up to 54% Off] Homemade Dessert + Beverage at De Title Dining Cabin, Georgetown. For 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM20) People. From RM10 per person. Pork-free
- Homemade American chocolate brownie, blueberry cheese cake, tiramisu, and more.
- Served with jasmine green tea, cappuccino, mochachino ice coffee or green lemonade.
- Wi-Fi access, card games and chess set available.
- Redemption period: Apr 17, 2012 – Jun 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 7, 2012 – Jun 14, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Wednesdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Sharing allowed.
- Valid at De Title Dining Cabin: 04-229 7961 / 010-393 1081 (Calling hours: 1pm – 9pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Things that can be discovered in the desert includes a mirage, an oasis or a mirage of an oasis. Today’s Groupon leaves nothing to the imagination with homemade desserts and beverages at De Title Dining Cabin in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from the following options:
- Dessert and beverage for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM21.80
- Dessert and beverage for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM43.60 (only RM10 per person)
Sweet-toothed desires give way to dribbling mouths as after-meal maestros within dining cabin carve out blocks of desserts for the satisfaction of senses, appetite and greed. Dining duos or solo acts may delegate between four popular classic favourites scrambling to be picked by flaunting scrumptious attributes before wrapping tongues around the best of both worlds with the Angel & Demon dessert. Conclude dining endeavours with a swig of green tea, coffee or lemonade to wash away any traces of sweet evidence to the anguish of dentists while basking within purple-tinted ambiance or under the warm rays of a sunny day before indulging in available set lunch selections from RM9.90 onwards.
De Title Dining Cabin does not serve pork, but uses alcohol in some of its dishes. The Tiramisu contains whiskey.
Phone: 04-229 7961 / 010-393 1081 (Calling hours: 1pm – 9pm daily)
On entering the restaurant, one will be greeted by large and small tables all decked out with high back chairs. Classic indeed. The decor is modern chic and even the interiors are purple as it gives a more relax and romantic mood. Many lovely decors adorn the place with blings all over. – Jun 2, 2011.
– Apples Studio
With accordance to a customer who brought her Japanese friend here, she claims that apart from food, the super satisfying factor was the owners' passion for preparing their food and the gorgeous smile on their faces. – Jun 8, 2011.