[42% Off] Signature Swiss Cheese Fondue or Signature German Chocolate Fondue for 2 people at De Title Dining Cabin for RM29 instead of RM49.90 (only RM14.50 per person). Pork-free
- Swiss cheese or German chocolate fondue.
- Swiss fondue uses 3 types of imported cheese.
- German fondue uses pure dark chocolate and fresh fruits.
- Home-style cooking with no added MSG.
- Playing cards and board games available.
- Redemption period: Jan 3, 2012 – Mar 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 21, 2011 – Mar 2, 2012.
- Min. 1 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid daily: noon (12pm) – 4pm / 6pm – 10pm (not including Wednesdays and public holidays).
- Not valid on Feb 15 – Feb 22, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at De Title Dining Cabin (call 11am – 9pm):
- 04-229 7961
- 010-393 1081
- 012-475 5449
- 010-377 1225
Melting pots can refer to different cultures blending together harmoniously or stainless steel calamity. Today’s Groupon dissolves safely: for RM29, you and a friend get a signature Swiss cheese fondue or a German chocolate fondue, from De Title Dining Cabin (RM49.90 value) in Penang.
Made using three types of imported cheese from New Zealand, the Swiss cheese fondue also houses bits of roast chicken, sausages, bread and savoury biscuits. European impostors with sweet teeth may opt for the German chocolate fondue, comprised of pure dark chocolate and fruits such as watermelon, honeydew, jackfruit, banana or apple, biscuits and labour. No added MSG keeps health freaks happy while diners can also indulge in a game of cards or chess, working out brains in addition to teeth. Television screens grabs attention for a short span, while Wi-Fi hosts virtual dining parties on social networks.
De Title Dining Cabin does not serve pork, but uses alcohol in some of its dishes. The Swiss cheese fondue is prepared with white wine.
Phone: 04-229 7961 / 010-393 1081 (Puga) / 012-475 5449 / 010 – 377 1225 (11am – 9pm)
With accordance to a customer who brought her Japanese friend here, she claims that apart from food, the super satisfying factor was the owners' passion for preparing their food and the gorgeous smile on their faces. – Jun 8, 2011
On entering the restaurant, one will be greeted by large and small tables all decked out with high back chairs. Classic indeed. The decor is modern chic and even the interiors are purple as it gives a more relax and romantic mood. Many lovely decors adorn the place with blings all over. – Jun 2, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount