[56% Off] English Afternoon Tea for 2 People at David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces for RM39 instead of RM88.16 (only RM19.50 per person). Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- British colonial building with hilltop view of Penang island.
- Cameronian black tea for two.
- Served with cake, pastries, apple pie, English scones, sandwiches and fresh fruit.
- Picturesque garden surroundings with lily pond.
- Redemption period: Nov 17, 2011 – Jan 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 8, 2011 – Jan 14, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9am – 6pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Cake of the day subject to availability.
- Valid at David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces (04-828 8337)
Television moguls dip toes into lifetime movie arenas with debut runaway hit ”Not Without My Cup of Tea: True British Love Stories”, buoyed by the successful exports of dark comedies, footballer wives and upper lip starch sprays. Indulge in English enterprises with today’s Groupon: for RM39, enjoy English afternoon tea for two people (RM88.16 value) at David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces on Bukit Bendera, Air Itam. Spread includes:
- 2 slices of cake of the day (subject to availability)
- Homemade pastry of the day
- 2 slices of apple pie
- 2 English scones
- 4 quarter slices of tuna sandwiches
- 4 quarter slices of roast chicken sandwiches
- Up to 3 types of fresh fruit – may include strawberries, kiwis, oranges or grapes
- 1 pot of Cameronian black tea for two
Intersperse sips of black brew with scintillating play-by-plays of last night’s weather report, observing sun and star movements from amidst lush gardens and lily fronds. Cameronian teas offer bittersweet respite while contemplating between cakes, pastries, pies, scones, sandwiches and appropriate angles to launch pinky fingers from teacup platforms. Sink into juicy secrets spilled by unforbidden fruit, as weary eyes revel in postcard perfect hilltop views of landmarks, monuments and Uncle Al’s shiny bald pate.
David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-828 8337
Facebook: David Brown's Restaurant & Tea Terrace
If the weather allows, having the meal outside is definitely the best way to go. You will truly feel like British colonial upper class as you are given excellent service from the first course to the last. The best part is the view - so plan on spending a long evening enjoying the experience. – Mar 29, 2011
Continuing with Penang, I found the best scones ever! The only problem is sitting that slow ride up Penang Hill and when it is the weekend, you have got to squeeze with many, many people. And that is a bad thing. However, once you have made the trip up, remember to drop by David Brown’s restaurant and order the scone. Served warm, it is soft, sweet to the right spot and the cream and jam that comes with it is delicious. – Oct 9, 2009
– Nicholas Leong