[Up to 66% Off] 3-Course Western Dinner + Coffee / Tea at David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces, Penang Hill. For 1 (RM48) / 2 (RM88) People. From RM44 per person. Pork-free
- British colonial building with hilltop view of Penang island.
- Main course: signature chicken and mushroom pie, NZ grilled lamb shoulder or grilled salmon steak.
- Appetiser: French onion soup or garden salad.
- English bread and butter pudding dessert, and tea or coffee.
- Picturesque garden surroundings with lily pond.
- Redemption period: Apr 10, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 31, 2012 – Jun 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Walk-in redemption strictly not allowed.
- Valid 6pm onwards (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Limit 1 Groupon per receipt.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government taxes included.
- Valid at David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces (04-828 8337 / call 9am - 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good things happen in threes, bad things happen when pet hamsters crawl into coffee canisters. Today’s Groupon dines on numerically auspicious meals with a three-course Western meal and coffee or tea at David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM48 instead of RM129.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM88 instead of RM259.80 (only RM44 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Situated scenically high on a hilltop, the restaurant offers traditional English cuisine within buildings designed in British colonial fashion. Diners sip onion soups from French rivals or crunch on fresh garden salads before inhaling chicken and mushroom pies, grilled lamb shoulders or Norwegian salmon steak. Wash down meaty mixes with coffee or tea while admiring immaculate interior decorations and exterior sunsets, as sweet bread and butter puddings conclude meals on sweet notes.
Trains to the hilltop operate daily. Hours have been extended to the following:
Mon – Fri: 6.30am – 10pm
Sat & Sun: 6.30am – 11pm
David Brown’s Restaurant & Tea Terraces does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-828 8337 / call 9am - 9pm daily
Facebook: David Brown's Restaurant & Tea Terrace
David Brown’s signature chicken and mushroom pie
New Zealand lamb shoulder grilled with Rosemary
Norwegian grilled salmon steak
French onion soup
Bread & butter pudding
If the weather allows, having the meal outside is definitely the best way to go. You will truly feel like British colonial upper class as you are given excellent service from the first course to the last. The best part is the view - so plan on spending a long evening enjoying the experience. – Mar 29, 2011
Overall, it was a pleasant experience in a nice cool garden away from the busyness and heat of the city. Highly recommended. – Oct 23, 2011