[Up to 66% Off] Eyebrow Embroidery (RM135) OR Eyebrow Embroidery + 1 Touch-up Session (RM165)
- Natural-looking eyebrows that last up to 2 years.
- Eyebrows are shaped to complement individual faces.
- Enhances facial features without make-up application.
- Pigments fade over time without turning red.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Redemption period: Sep 4, 2012 – Dec 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 22, 2012 – Dec 1, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 7.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 6pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For female customers only.
- Results may vary on individuals.
- Valid at Chérro: 04-227 5448 / 04-227 9448 (Call Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 7.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before the invention of embroidery, silent communications frequently flew over one’s head as the primary mode of expression was waving. Today’s Groupon drops brows in the thick of things with eyebrow embroidery at Chérro in Penang. Choose from:
- Eyebrow embroidery for RM135 instead of RM380
- Eyebrow embroidery + 1 touch-up session for RM165 instead of RM480
Visionaries take the first step towards exonerating forefathers and curious childhood experimentations, as tentative lines are drawn on bare ocular landscapes till a final stroke of genius uncovers hitherto unrevealed looks of joy, judgment and joyous judgment. The addition of ink ensures that pigment formations remain prominent for up to two years, fading away as time takes its toll rather than turning red and raged like many tramp stamps gone by. Opt for the touch-up session that takes place a month after initial horticultural adventures, for better flattering of faces and future bosses.
The one and a half hour treatment may result in slight pain and discomfort.
Phone: 04-227 5448 / 04-227 9448 (Call Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 7.30pm, not including public holidays)