[Up to 58% Off] 90-Min Natural Eyebrow OR Eyeliner Embroidery + Eyebrow Shaping Session. Choose without Touch-up (RM138) / with Touch-up (RM158)
- 90-minute eyebrow or eyeliner embroidery, choose with or without touch-up options.
- Natural-looking eyebrows or eyeliner that lasts up to 2 years.
- Uses Cellnex products.
- Enhances facial features without make-up application.
- Redemption period: May 2, 2012 – Aug 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 20, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 7.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 4pm.
- Session must be completed by Aug 2, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- For female customers aged 18 and above only.
- Valid at Cellnex: 04-228 5512 (Call Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 7.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Arches are commonly found on one's face, a wedding altar, and on a nemesis. Today’s Groupon draws the line with an eyebrow or eyeliner embroidery session from Cellnex in Georgetown. Choose from:
- Session without touch-up for RM138 instead of RM280
- Session with touch-up for RM158 instead of RM380
90-minute session includes:
- Eyebrow shaping
- Embroidery – Choose eyebrow OR eyeliner (choose upper or lower lid)
Experienced eyebrow engineers settle heads on make-shift beds before revealing shaping skills on eye arches or slit protectors while heads and brains decide embroidery choices between brows or eye outlines. Ink is imprinted on rough blue prints, accentuating aperture side lines to complement facial features and forehead shapes. The partial-permanent inking that lasts up to two years free faces from artificial artistic drawings and painful pinches on cosmetic bills.
The 90-minute session may result in slight pain and discomfort. The touch-up session takes place 1 or 2 months from initial session.
Phone: 04-228 5512 (Call Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 7.30pm, not including public holidays)
Ask a Question