[35% Off] Weekend Buffet Dinner at Sunway Hotel, Georgetown for RM36 instead of RM55. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Indian buffet at 4-star Sunway Hotel, Georgetown.
- Northern Indian food: mutton masala, prawns with sesame seed batter, squid vindaloo, tandoori chicken skewer and more.
- Dessert: gulab jamun in ramakin, jackfruit payasam, assorted Indian sweets and more.
- Includes biryani, thosai, salads and soups.
- Redemption period: Mar 9, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012
- Bookings must be made between Mar 4, 2012 – Apr 28, 2012
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Fri – Sat: 7pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays)
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and government tax included.
- Children aged 4 – 12 pay RM27 to dine.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Sunway Hotel, Georgetown (04-229 9988).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The fastest way to assimilate into foreign cultures is to absorb as much of their language, food and dance moves simultaneously. Support integrative initiatives with today’s Groupon: you get a weekend Indian buffet for RM36 instead of RM55 from Sunway Hotel Georgetown in Georgetown, Penang.
Envelope senses in spice and gluttony as dinner buffets feature a selection of northern Indian mouthfuls such as mutton masala, prawn til tinka, squid vindaloo, murgh tikka, cheesy bean curd and more. Varieties extend to include delectable appetisers, soups, biryani and thosai while zinged tongues are washed with deluges of Bru coffee and masala tea. Popping in fashionably late are desserts in the likes of assorted Indian sweets, blueberry cheesecakes, walnut tarts and more.
Phone: 04-229 9988