[Up to 56% Off] Maryland Chicken OR Chicken Chop OR Fish & Chips + Drink at Bloggers Cafe for 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM36) People. From RM9 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from Maryland chicken, chicken chop, or fish & chips.
- Deep-fried chicken chop choices include black pepper, mushroom, Hainan, and sweet & sour.
- All main courses come with sides of fries.
- Includes choice of fresh orange, apple, lemon, or watermelon juice.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 24, 2012 – Nov 24, 2012.
- Valid 9am – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Bloggers Café: 04-538 2525 (Call 9am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Little-known secrets of the glamorous life of bloggers include free concert passes, exclusive party invites, and constant calls from friends asking for passes and invites. Today’s Groupon celebrates online graffiti artists with a Western meal and drink at Bloggers Cafe in Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM41.30 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM36 instead of RM82.60 (only RM9 per person)
Each person gets:
Serving selections of Maryland chicken, chicken chop, and fish and chips, cafe comforts cater to family, friends and offline bloggers. Featuring signature main courses with supplementary sides of fries and Wi-Fi wafts, the restaurant offers conducive environments for dining or surfing. While patrons pore over choices of deep-fried black pepper, mushroom, Hainan, and sweet and sour slabs, fresh flows of orange, apple, lemon and watermelon juice arrive to satisfy thirsty patrons.
Phone: 04-538 2525 (Call 9am – 9pm daily)
Facebook: Bloggers Cafe
Overall, Blogger's Cafe is a good choice for gathering as the environment is really good. – Sep 5, 2009
The chicken chop tasted as good as it look. And I was glad it was prepared the traditional way – deep fried instead of pan fried. – Jul 27, 2010
Bukit Mertajam, Penang 14000