[Up to 49% Off] Beer BBQ Pork Ribs + Fruit Punch at BeerBQ Bistro for RM29 instead of RM56.60. Limited Groupons
- 400g beer BBQ pork ribs marinated in special homemade sauce.
- Served with crispy wedges and salad.
- Includes mixed fruit punch.
- Additional 10% off buffalo wings, fried calamari, roast pork or fish fingers.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 26, 2012 – Sep 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 14, 2012 – Sep 25, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Closed on Thursdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at BeerBQ Bistro: 04-890 5157 (Call Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30 – 10.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating together keeps families together, much like being in the same car or falling into a pool of quicksand. Stick together with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get BBQ beer pork ribs and fruit punch at BeerBQ Bistro in Tanjung Tokong (RM56.60 value).
Cosy restaurants specialising in food and beer pairings lure street walkers into double storeyed eateries with pork rib meals and accompanying beverages. Juicy pork ribs arrive slathered in homemade barbecue sauce with beer infusions, as crispy wedges and crisp salads take edges off with warm potato and fresh vegetables. Soothing saucy palates, fruit punches slide down parched throats in mixed fruit blends as companions sneakily slide into social media platforms with available Wi-Fi waves.
Phone: 04-890 5157 (Call Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30 – 10.30pm, not including public holidays)
The grilled pork ribs were well marinated and cooked with their special homemade barbecue sauce. Serving together with this dish were potatoes wedges and some green salad. The barbecue sauce tasted very nice and the aroma of the barbecue ribs was very nice. – Jun 10, 2012
– Steven Goh
Its meaty as it is the upper part of the ribs. The ribs are marinated with their secret beer of choice and of course thats the same with the BeerBQ sauce. The ribs were very juicy and tender and falling off the bone which is a good sign for ribs. The wedges were very good and I was surprised by the very crispy skin which I just adore. - May 14, 2012
– Apples Studio