[55% Off] 2-Course Thai Fusion Meal for 2 People at Aroi Thai Restaurant for RM30 instead of RM66. (Only RM15 per person)
- Chef’s signature dish Disco Fish Fillet, tom yam seafood soup and 2 bowls of fragrant rice.
- Cosy, modern family restaurant.
- Thai chef with 28 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Aug 23, 2011 – Nov 23, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 14, 2011 – Nov 22, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid: 11am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Customers required to present printed voucher to redeem meal.
- 1 voucher for 2 people only.
- Max. 2 vouchers per table.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Aroi Thai (04-227 6771).
A country’s identity is deeply rooted to its cuisine with icons like hotdogs from the United States, sushi from Japan and liquid ammonia from Mars. Explore Thai symbols with today’s Groupon: for RM30, you and a friend get a two-course Thai fusion meal (RM60 value), inclusive of 10% service charge (RM6 value), from Aroi Thai Restaurant in Penang (RM66 total value). Meal consists of:
Hungry hares make their way to the cosy surroundings of the restaurant, bringing along an appetite and a friend if necessary. Using a self-devised recipe, the master chef fries a red snapper or siakap fillet, adding various garnishing while maintaining its medium-spicy tang. Fish, prawns and squid swim in tom yam streams, inducing mild salivation in diners’ mouths while residents of neighbouring tables shoot envious glares. Two bowls of white rice accompany the dishes, one for each patron, but gargantuan appetites may be fully satiated by leaving less hungry companions at home.
Phone: 04- 227 6771
Facebook: Aroi Thai Restaurant
Very cozy and comfortable interior design, so do the lighting, the restaurant is a bit small in size, so reservation is recommended just to avoid disappointment. – Jun 12, 2011.