[48% Off] Pasta Main Course + Soup for RM13 instead of RM25 at Annabelle’s Place. Choose Bolognese, Carbonara or Aglio Olio. Limited Groupons
- Choose from 5 varieties of pasta.
- Choose pumpkin or mushroom soup.
- Healthy cooking; no MSG added.
- European cottage interior design.
- Get 10% off all available desserts.
- Well-reviewed cafe.
- Redemption period: Sep 23, 2011 – Nov 23, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 15, 2011 – Nov 22, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Wed: 11.30am – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm / Thu – Sat: 11.30am – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- Groups of 10 and more must make bookings at least 3 days in advance.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Annabelle’s Place (04-890 1098).
Members of the public love to vote on anything tangible like political figures, singing reality shows and why the chicken crossed the road. Today’s Groupon gives you the power of choice: for RM13, you get a pasta main course (RM18 value) and a choice of mushroom or pumpkin soup (RM7 value) from Annabelle’s Place in Penang (RM25 total value). Choose from:
Pasta lovers congregate at the eatery to carefully select a dish that best suits their palates, cravings or allergic reactions. Continuing the spirit of democracy, diners vote for either pumpkin or mushroom soup to soothe throat passages for future challenges ahead. Using quality ingredients that are fresh, natural, and all other positive synonyms, the country cooking style adds a new twist to pasta and soup while staying on the right side of healthy as no MSG is added. Customers may top up RM3 to unlock new selections of creamy crab meat or seafood spicy olio pasta while all available desserts are 10% cheaper. Air-conditioned surroundings keep patrons cool while Wi-Fi enables workaholics to continue slaving away tirelessly, with smoke breaks taken outside or secret bathrooms.
Annabelle’s Place is pork-free, but some dishes and desserts use alcohol.
Phone: 04-890 1098
Annabelle’s Place has been featured in The Star.
The seafood spaghetti was nice and light. The spaghetti was cooked just right – al dente. A definite plus! The carbonara was tasty too. Rich and creamy. – Aug 13, 2008
The owner, a young lady who runs the place spent her learning cooking days back in France. She was very friendly and made short friendly chats with us. – Oct 25, 2008
–Edzil and Cheryl
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Chicken Bolognese This is hubby order. Every one loves this. We get to try some from hubby. And the sauce is excellent. lol (Actually we think to order another plate.......but we were too full. lol) – Oct 5, 2008
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Annabelle’s PlaceNo. 10, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4,
Tanjung Bungah, Penang 11200