[50% Off] 2 Servings of Tang Yuan at All About Sugar & Gift for RM4.20 instead of RM8.40 (only RM2.10 per serving). Choose from 14 flavours. Limited Groupons
- 2 servings of tang yuan freshly made upon order with 20 minutes waiting time.
- Made using a family recipe.
- Choose from 14 flavours including tau sar, peanut, chocolate, cheese and more.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Additional 10% off all food items except set meals and desserts.
- Redemption period: Nov 3, 2011 – Feb 3, 2012.
- Booking period: Oct 25, 2011 – Feb 2, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid: 11.30am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- Blocked dates: Dec 17, 2011 – Dec 23, 2011.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 10 Groupons per table.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at All About Sugar and Gift (012-532 0353).
Pudding is to dessert as cotton candy is to essential food groups. Trip tongues on tantalizing treats with today’s Groupon: for RM4.20, you get two servings of tang yuan at All About Sugar & Gift in Penang (RM8.40 value).
Choose flavours from:
- Black sesame
- Lotus seed
- Tau sar (Mung bean)
- Qizi tong wei (Wolfberry and female ginseng)
- Golden corn
- Salted and sweet lotus
- Green tea
- Chrysanthemum pu er
- White coffee
Fancy figurines preen beneath the glow of old-fashioned lanterns, finding appropriate angles to obscure pointy jaws and round bottoms amidst red walls and golden murals. Draw inspiration for fantasy novels set in ancient Chinese backrooms while feasting on cheerfully coloured balls of glutinous rice, hiding any one of fourteen explosive secrets within its plump walls. Sweetened spheres are spun into submission by hands wizened by six years of ball tossing, completely eggless to avoid confusion over potential herbivorous lawsuits. An additional 10% discount is available on items from the Courageous, Life Goes On and Contentment menus.
Phone: 012-532 0353 (9am – 6pm daily)
This outlet with a simple and homely ambiance has different sweetened fillings of freshly prepared tang yuen made from glutinous rice in a variety of tong-sui.We had the Tang Yuen with different sweetened fillings, the red bean paste and the green tea paste. Both the paste were just as good, fine and tasty. The texture of this tang yuen is slightly chewier compared to the soft and tender ones that I have eaten at HK Tang Yuen in New Lane. – Sep 10, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The background color are mainly in red and with gold color painting on the wall. The environment are quite cozy and excellent for chill out. – Sep 9, 2011