[Up to 63% Off] 7-Course Seafood Meal + Free Flow Chinese Tea at Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant for 4 (RM68) / 6 (RM88) People. From RM14.70 per person. Pork-free
- Seven-course seafood meal for 4 or 6 people.
- Includes Hainan-style fried noodles with prawns, mushrooms and chicken, Nestum prawns, deep-fried squid, signature Guinness fried chicken and more.
- Free flow of Chinese tea.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Indoor and alfresco dining space.
- Located within Penang Times Square mall.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 15, 2013 – Apr 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 3, 2013 – Apr 28, 2013
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12.30pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm / Sat – Sun: 12.30pm – 3pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid from Feb 1, 2013 – Feb 19, 2013.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed. Additional diner subject to RM2 surcharge per person for tea.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Unlimited used of vouchers per table.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant: 04-291 8208 (Call 12pm – 7pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Seafood is a smart alternative of protein sources, as well as offering claw, horn and tooth-free meal making. Today’s Groupon savours safely with a seven-course seafood meal and free flow of Chinese tea at Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant at Penang Times Square, Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM68 instead of RM184.80 (only RM17 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM88 instead of RM206.80 (only RM14.70 per person)
Seafood deities favour wandering seafarers and bargain-hunters in appetising seven-course arrangements within mall-based indoor and alfresco dining spaces. Donning dining bibs, grateful groups gorge on Hainan-style fried noodles served with prawns, mushrooms, chicken and bak choy before turning temptations to fish fillets furnished with sweet and sour sauce and crispy-coated prawns. While signature fried chicken with Guinness guise steal limelight and dietary plans, accompaniments of deep-fried squid and kalian mingle with savoury crabmeat, mushroom and fin soup before satisfactory sips of Chinese tea complete aquatic meals fit for families, friends and vengeful mermaids.
Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-291 8208 (Call 12pm – 7pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays)
Facebook: Ah Keat Seafood