[50% Off] 5-Tapas Mediterranean Cuisine for 2 people at Agua, Straits Quay for RM49.90 instead of RM99.20 (only RM25 per person)
- Authentic Mediterranean meal for 2.
- Includes baba ganoush, hummus, squid rings, mushrooms paprika and patatas brava.
- Get 30% off 2 main courses.
- Redemption period: Nov 24, 2011 – Dec 24, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 15, 2011 – Dec 22, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon is forfeited.
- Valid noon – 6.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Agua (04-890 8668 / email@example.com).
Careen across subtropical climates, cavorting with ancient spice merchants and hungry sea-swarthy pirates ripe from a day’s food plunder. Join their ranks with a plate of squid rings, served with piquant avocado sauce and fried to brittle crispness, while mixed mushroom paprika with tarragon and cream and served on toast provides quick trips to fungi wonderlands. Emerging from translating microwaves, patatas brava or spicy fried potatoes in hot sauce is served to combat milder flavours of baba ganoush and hummus ensembles while signature paella dishes look on in general disdain. Tapas are traditional Spanish appetisers best served with sidelines of good companionship and tasty conversation.
Diners receive an additional 30% discount two main courses. See here for themn full menu.
One thing which stands out from Mediterranean food and local food is the taste, it needs some getting use to. Mediterranean food are cooked in such a way that it's healthy. - Mar 13, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount