[Up to 56% Off] 3-hour School Holiday Hands-on Children’s Arts & Crafts Workshop. Choose 2 (RM60) / 3 (RM80) Session. From RM26.70 per session
- Learn to colour 1 piece of art and make 1 handicraft per session.
- For children aged 5 – 12, in small classes of 2 – 15 participants.
- Kindergarten teachers with experience with children.
- All materials and tools provided.
- Suitable for school holiday or after-school activity.
- Redemption period: May 27, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 26, 2012 – Jun 26, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- For children aged 5 – 12 years old.
- Min. 2, max. 15 participants per workshop.
- For full list of outlet addresses and phone numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Valid at The Whyte House:
- Midlands: 012-401 7709
- Bagan Lalang: 012-402 0832
- Call 9am – 9pm daily.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 012-401 7709 (Midlands) / 012-402 0832 (Bagan Lalang) min. 1 day prior intended visit to make a booking.
- You will be advised of available workshop sessions and time.
During silver screen national crises, presidents make motivational speeches, instil confidence in others, and take off with the private jet. Today’s Groupon leaves lingering inspiration with a school holiday three-hour hands-on children’s arts and crafts workshop at The Whyte House, valid at two outlets in Penang. Choose from:
- 2 session for RM60 instead of RM120 (only RM30 per session)
- 3 sessions for RM80 instead of RM180 (only RM26.70 per session)
Proud parents take talented tots to individual improvement centres for productive periods during school holidays with three-hour hands-on workshops to learn arts, crafts, and world domination. With given gears, young artists show off talents and imaginations in colouring one piece of artwork and making one handicraft per session. Experienced educators impart knowledge, rainbows and butterflies in small sessions with two to 15 students and on-looking parents.
The Whyte House, Midlands
No. 7A Persiaran Midlands, 10350 Penang.
Phone: 012-401 7709 (Call 9am – 9pm daily)
The Whyte House, Bagan Lalang
No. 1, Jalan Sentral 2, Taman Sentral, Bagan Lalang, 13400 Butterworth, Penang.
Phone: 012-402 0832 (Call 9am – 9pm daily)
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories