[45% Off] Station One: Grilled Chicken Burger + Salmon Spaghetti + Chicken Chop for 3 People for RM29 instead of RM52.50 (only RM9.70 per person). Pork-free
- Western meal for 3 people at Station One.
- Includes grilled chicken burger, salmon spaghetti, and chicken chop.
- Valid at 24 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Wi-Fi available.
- For Perak, this Groupon is only valid at Taiping and Parit Buntar outlets only.
- Redemption period: May 11, 2013 – Jul 11, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 10, 2013 – Jul 10, 2013.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Valid 10am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Not valid with other on-going promotions.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 24 Station One outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Inconvenient places to host an intimate gathering with friends include public parks, crowded households, and spouses' laps. Knit bonds adequately with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get a grilled chicken burger, salmon spaghetti, and chicken chop for three people (RM52.50 total value) at Station One, valid at 24 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
1x Chicken chop (up to RM17.90 value)
Grilled chicken chop served with waffle fries, salad, and corn
1x Grilled chicken burger (up to RM14.90 value)
Grilled chicken burger served with wedges
1x Salmon spaghetti (up to RM14.90 value)
Pan-fried salmon tossed in pasta, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms
10% service charges (up to RM4.80 value)
Valuing food, music, and friends, the contemporary lifestyle café offers an extensive range of food and beverages catered to the local taste. Hungry trios fill tummies with servings of grilled chicken burgers, salmon spaghetti, and chicken chops while listening to hip tunes and live band performances on selected evenings.
Station One does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: Station One Leisure Café
Grilled chicken burger
Peninsular Malaysia .