[Up to 54% Off] Nyonya Claypot Seafood Fish Head Curry Meal at Sri Batik Nyonya Café for 4 (RM38) / 6 (RM45) People. From RM7.50 per person
- Nyonya claypot seafood fish head curry includes prawns, squids and fish maw, served with rice.
- Comes with choice of kangkung or potato leaves fried in sambal or garlic.
- Meal for 6 includes braised chicken in soy paste and spices.
- Authentic Peranakan diner setting.
- Redemption period: May 22, 2012 – Jun 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 12, 2012 – Jun 20, 2012.
- Min. 2 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- 1 voucher per table.
- Sharing up to 4 people is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Sri Batik Nyonya Café: 04-228 8919 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sea creatures are commonly found lounging around talking mermaids, singing dolphins or amongst wantan noodles. Put undersea-farers in their place with today’s Groupon: you get Nyonya Claypot Seafood Fish Head Curry at Sri Batik Nyonya Café in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM38 instead of RM79.80 (only RM9.50 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM45 instead of RM97.20 (only RM7.50 per person)
Meal for 4 people includes:
Meal for 6 people includes:
Diners basking in Peranakan ambiance are brought back to the old Straits times with steaming seafood fish head claypot to tempt chopstick-wielders with succulent prawns, squids and fish maw. Patrons ill-equipped with oriental tableware can opt instead for spoonfuls-and-forkfuls of fried kangkung or potato leaves to supplement daily intake of fibre, as signature pongteh poultry immersed in soy and spice stew brings gastronomical journeys into full circle.
Phone: 04-228 8919 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Nyonya Sri Batik