[Up to 63% Off] 3-Course Authentic Turkish Cuisine at Rubin Mardini Café & Restaurant for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM68) People. From RM17 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Turkish cuisine for 1, 2 or 4 people.
- Main course includes kebab set and tirshik mutton or chicken.
- Choose from mushroom soup, lentil soup or compote soup for appetizer.
- Dishes do not contain MSG, preservatives, and artificial stock, flavours, and colours.
- Indoor and outdoor dining with Wi-Fi available.
- Easily accessible free parking spaces available.
- Redemption period: May 16, 2012 – Jul 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 7, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 8am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Rubin Mardini Café & Restaurant: 04-890 0787 (Call 8am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like foreigners, foreign food was first discovered upon the discovery of foreigners. Today’s Groupon reaps the gifts of lands afar with an authentic Turkish cuisine at Rubin Mardini Café & Restaurant in Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM46
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM92 (only RM19 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM68 instead of RM184 (only RM17 per person)
Each person gets:
Adventure eaters discover Eurasian taste buds with kebab sets which include Turkish rice, bread, French fries, and salad. Diners dive deeper into cultural transfusion with choices of mutton or chicken tirshik. Choices of soup fill nostrils with appetizing aroma, from mushroom soup to bolder creations such as lentil and compote soup. Washing down traces of alternative legacy, well-fed customers choose from any drinks available on chosen days of dining while surfing on social networks with available Wi-Fi.
Rubin Mardini Café & Restaurant uses Halal ingredients and does not offer alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-890 0787 (Call 8am – 10pm daily)