[Up to 51% Off] 5-Course Authentic Thai Meal + Drinks at Maa Roy Thai Seafood Restaurant for 2 (RM36) / 4 (RM65) People. From RM16.25 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Thai, 5-course meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Main course: Squid with spicy lime sauce, dry green curry chicken, tomyam seafood red or clear soup, and kailan with garlic.
- Dessert of tub tim krob – water chestnut dessert with coconut juice with jelly.
- Includes rice and iced chrysanthemum.
- Thai chef with over 10 years of experience.
- Top up RM4.90 for a small mango salad (RM8 value).
- Redemption period: Aug 24, 2012 – Nov 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 10, 2012 – Nov 22, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (2 times only) must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 9.30pm / Sun: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 9.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Aug 19, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Maa Roy Thai Seafood Restaurant: 04-643 0752 (Call Sun – Fri: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 9.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A satisfying dinner requires good food, desserts, and showing up. Today’s Groupon makes an appearance with a five-course authentic Thai meal, inclusive of service charges at Maa Roy Thai Seafood Restaurant in Bayan Lepas. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM36 instead of RM69.50 (only RM18 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM131.70 (only RM16.25 per person)
Tingling taste buds enjoy foreign flavours and languages with authentic Thai five-course meals as a chef with over 10 years of experience prepares main meals. Cooking squid with spicy lime sauce, dry green curry chicken, tomyam seafood red or clear soup, and kailan with garlic, meals attract appetites and hungry men with spoons. When satisfaction strikes, sweet senses hit tender spots with tub tim krob, a water chestnut dessert with coconut juice with jelly before washing down accomplishments with iced chrysanthemum and praises to empty plates. Diners may top up RM4.90 for a small mango salad (RM8 value) and a salad fork.
Maa Roy Thai Seafood Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-643 0752 (Call Sun – Fri: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 9.30pm, not including public holidays)
The Tomyam Seafood Soup is served with prawns, squid, fish, mushroom and tomatoes. The tomyam soup is quite rich with coconut milk and spicy enough. – Feb 21, 2012.
– Pau Pau
Kalian with Garlic is refreshing as the natural green Kalian is looking fresh. Tom Yam Seafood is cooked with prawns, fish fillets, squids, mushrooms and tomatoes. The soup is sweet and sour and a little bit spicy but we like it very much.– Jul 30, 2010.