[Up to 38% Off] Salmon Teriyaki and Cheese Baked Oyster OR Chicken Teriyaki with Scallop Mayo + Miso Soup + Rice + Dessert + Free Flow of Green Tea at Kuchi Japanese Restaurant for 1 (RM19) / 2 (RM34) People. From RM17 per person
- Choose between salmon teriyaki with cheese-baked oyster or chicken teriyaki with scallop mayo.
- Includes rice, miso soup, ice-cream, fruits, and free flow of green tea.
- Chef with more than 10 years of experience.
- Air conditioned indoor dining space with Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 19, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 8, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 2pm (lunch) / 9.30pm (dinner).
- Closed on Tuesdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Kuchi Japanese Restaurant: 04-228 5176 (Call Mon, Wed-Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Groans can often be heard when one is hungry, injured, or a zombie. Today's Groupon provides ear food with a teriyaki set meal at Kuchi Japanese Restaurant at New World Park, Georgetown. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM19 instead of RM27.50
- Meal for 2 people for RM34 instead of RM55 (only RM17 per person)
Each person gets:
Setting out from home grounds, salmons and chickens move to kitchens as chefs place annual migrators in sweet soy sauce marinades and ancient recipes. Complement palates with accompanying rice and traditional miso soups before servers reappear with ice-creams, fruits, and dietary requirements. Throats replace rapid-fire conversations with bottomless green tea while chatty patrons continue secret chats via invisible tin can telephones and available Wi-Fi rays.
Phone: 04-228 5176 (Call Mon, Wed-Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm)