[40% Off] 1kg German Cheesecake from King’s Confectionery for RM45 instead of RM75. Halal
- 1kg German cheesecake.
- Vanilla sponge base, fresh cream icing, and cheese filling with German chocolate sponge.
- Decorated with almond nib, marble stick, white chocolate rose, and strawberries.
- Serves up to 15 people.
- Valid at 73 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Oct 2, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Cakes can be collected from 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- For full list of redeemable outlets, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Takeaway only.
- Halal bakery.
- Valid at 73 King’s Confectionery outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Preferred pick-up outlet, date, and time
- Bookings via phone (03-6272 3633) from Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 5.30pm (not including public holidays).
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
- Pick-up cake at agreed date and time.
Cakes are synonymous with celebrations, much like how rowdy relatives are synonymous with weddings. Be merry with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get a 1kg German cheesecake from King’s Confectionery, valid at 73 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia (RM75 value).
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 23cm (D) x 5.3cm (H)
- Cake base: Vanilla sponge cake
- Icing: Fresh vanilla cream
- Filling: Cheese with German chocolate sponge
- Decorated with almond nib, marble stick, white chocolate rose, and strawberries
Soft, fluffy cakes make entrances during anniversaries, birthdays, and food fights, lending flavourful fillings of cheese surrounded with German chocolate sponge to festivities. With bases of traditional vanilla sponge, floury clouds carry fresh cream icing on smooth sides and feed up to 15 people or one sneaky pet. German cheesecakes come decorated with almond nibs, marble sticks, romantic chocolate roses, and sweet strawberries before warm, swift slices liberate rebels from main cake bodies for consumption.
Phone: 03-6272 3633 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 5.30pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: King’s Confectionery
King’s ConfectioneryValid at 73 outlets in
Peninsular Malaysia .