[Up to 46% Off] 3-Course Western Meal + Iced Lemon Tea at Jeff & Wind Western Delights for 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM20) People. From RM10 per person. Chicken Maryland, Pork Chop, & More
- 3-course Western meal for 1 or 2 people.
- Main course: Chicken Maryland, Twin Chop, cheese baked fish fillet, pork chop, and more.
- Served with soup and ice-cream dessert.
- Includes iced lemon tea.
- Redemption period: Jun 16, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 5, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon, Wed – Thu, Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 11pm / Fri – Sat: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 12am (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Jeff & Wind Western Delights: 016-442 5292 / 010-464 6861 (Call Mon, Wed – Thu, Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 11pm / Fri – Sat: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 12am).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A three-course meal does not constitute sitting down on a chair, putting on a napkin, and opening a menu. Today’s Groupon adds food to the equation with a three-course Western meal and iced lemon tea at Jeff & Wind Western Delights in Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM18.45
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM36.90 (only RM10 per person)
Each person gets:
Solo soldiers or dining duos attack main courses chosen from eight varieties including grilled chicken mango salsa, Twin Chop combinations of chicken and fish, grilled pork drizzled with BBQ sauce, and more. Standing in line, scrumptious soups salute superior senses while iced lemon teas lubricate parched throats. As digestive systems work diligently, ice-cream dessert completes culinary voyages while pampered patrons recite poetry to potted plants.
Phone: 016-442 5292 / 010-464 6861 (Call Mon, Wed – Thu, Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 11pm / Fri – Sat: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 12am)