[Up to 85% Off] Men’s Oxygen Skin Therapy Package: Scrub + Extraction + Mask and More. Choose 1 (RM48) / 2 (RM88) Sessions. From RM44 per Session
- Approx. 90-minute men’s facial pamper package.
- Facial includes extraction, exfoliation, mask, facial lymphatic stress relief massage and more.
- Oxygen skin therapy delivers oxygen at high pressure through an air brush.
- Manages fine lines, wrinkles and dry skin.
- 10% off on similar package and 20% off for other services for female companions.
- Redemption period: Jun 5, 2012 – Sep 5, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 24, 2012 – Sep 3, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 7pm (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment at 6pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For male customers only.
- Male customers are required to respect in-house female therapists. Management reserves the right to cancel the sessions of disrespectful customers.
- Sharing of sessions not allowed.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Fabliz Aesthetica: 04-262 2555 (Call 11am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When meeting prospective mates, good impressions can often be made with relaxed smiles, genuine grins, and faked phone conversations with celebrities. Today’s Groupon puts one’s best face forward with a 90-minute men’s Oxygen Skin Therapy package from Fabliz Aesthetica, valid at Georgetown. Choose from:
- 1 Session for RM48 instead of RM288
- 2 Sessions for RM88 instead of RM576 (only RM44 per Session)
- 10-minute consultation
- 5-minute cleansing and scrub
- 5-minute application of glycolic solution to open up pores
- 10-minute blackhead and acne extraction
- 10-minute facial lymphatic massage
- 20-minute oxygen skin therapy
- 20-minute whitening or firming mask
- 10-minute application of moisturiser and sun block
Exhausted from daily labours, men enter beauty chambers to submit epidermises to cleansers and scrubs before glycolic solutions open up pores to reveal inner skin souls. Tired faces receive experienced fingers as massages stimulate lymph nodes and subsequently blood circulation, improving skin’s shine and moods. After priming faces, airbrushes send oxygen, moisturising agents, vitamins and antioxidants deep into human pelts, before trained technicians end sessions with masks, moisturisers, sun blocks, and rain dances.
Phone: 04-262 2555 (Call 11am – 7pm daily)