[Up to 78% Off] 1.5-Hour Signature Facial: Extraction + Ampoule + Massage + Mask and more for 1 (RM45) / 2 (RM84) People. From RM42 per person
- 1.5-hour facial includes extraction, face and shoulder massage, ampoule, masks, and more.
- Uses natural ingredients like seaweed, chlorophyll, and aloe vera.
- Whitens, moisturises, and brightens skin.
- Enhances skin repair and detoxification.
- Therapists with up to 20 years of experience.
- Uses Intenseplus from France.
- Redemption period: May 12, 2012 – Jul 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 3, 2012 – Jul 9, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10am – 8pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Last appointment: 6pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- For female customers only.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Valid at Enduring Forever Beauty Spa: 04-656 9399 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 8pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Having clear skin comes much easier to children than adults, much like learning new skills or having endless energy. Today’s Groupon preserves youth with a 1.5-hour facial package from Enduring Forever Beauty Spa at Island Glades. Choose from:
- Facial for 1 person for RM45 instead of RM188
- Facial for 2 people for RM84 instead of RM376 (only RM42 per person)
- 5-minute double cleansing
- 10-minute peeling
- 15-minute extraction
- 5-minute point massage
- 10-minute clay mask
- 5-minute ampoule application
- 20-minute face and shoulder massage
- 20-minute powder and eye mask
Warm hands cup frowning faces, cleansing daily dirt and grime before extractions evict bacteria from comfortable homes in clogged pores. Whitening and brightening skin, masks harness natural ingredients such as seaweed, chlorophyll, and aloe vera before hands knead stress out of faces and shoulders. Ampoules spread out in thin layers before cells are taught lessons in self-sufficiency as signature facials encourage skin repair and detoxification.
Phone: 04-656 9399 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 8pm)
Ask a Question