[Up to 71% Off] 6 Introductory Korean Language & Cultural Classes for 1 (RM78) / 2 (RM138) People. From RM69 per person. Limited Groupons
- 6 Korean language and cultural classes for beginners.
- Learn to converse, read, and write in Korean.
- Textbooks and materials provided.
- Enjoy sampling Korean food and trying on traditional costumes.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: May 3, 2013 – Jun 17, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 8, 2013 – Jun 10, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 16 and above only.
- Min. 8, max. 14 students per class.
- Certification not provided.
- Valid at Dynamic Language Centre:
- 04-642 2829 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays)
- 012-410 0514 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Learning a foreign language may win the hearts of visiting guests, travelling companions, and scornful in-laws. Today’s Groupon gains practical impressions with six introductory Korean language and cultural classes at Dynamic Language Centre in Sungai Nibong. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM78 instead of RM240
- Workshop for 2 people for RM138 instead of RM480 (only RM69 per person)
- History of Korean language
- Pronunciation and writing (Hangul)
- Name of objects, places, and more
- Greetings and introductions
- Ending sentences (formal polite: positive and negative)
- Time expressions
- Practical daily expressions
- Days of the week
- Creating basic sentences
- Listening and conversation
- Introduction to Korean food
- Introduction to Korean costumes (Students are allowed to bring their own camera to take pictures of costumes)
- May 3, 2013 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 10, 2013 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 17, 2013 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 31, 2013 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jun 7, 2013 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jun 14, 2013 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 6, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 13, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 20, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- May 27 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jun 3, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jun 10, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jun 17, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jun 24, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jul 1, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jul 8, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jul 15, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
- Jul 22, 2013 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9pm
Students are allowed to take photos in Korean costumes, but are required to return them after photoshoots.
- Practice makes perfect, verbally practicing with friends will sharpen your response time and help you recognise proper pronunciation and common phrases.
- Find engaging ways to learn; Korean movies with subtitles will help you determine practical daily expressions while maintaining your interest levels.
- Whenever in doubt, answer with 'kimchi'.
Phone: 04-642 2829 / 012-410 0514 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)
Facebook: Dynamic Language Centre Fan Club