[Up to 59% Off] 6-Course Western Meal: Whole Roast Chicken + 12" Pizza + Fish and Chips + Spaghetti + Caesar Salad + Creme Brulee + Drinks at Chez Weng, Precinct 10 for 4 (RM138) / 8 (RM 256) People. From RM32 per person
- Meal includes roast chicken, 12" pizza, fish and chips, and pasta.
- Comes with chicken Caesar salad. crème brulee, and iced lemon tea.
- Pizza: choose from Chorizo and bell pepper, Hawaiian chicken, Margarita, and more.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Sep 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 9.30pm (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Chez Weng: 04-899 9878 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like friends, meals come in many kinds, feed the soul, and should never be left wasted. Today’s Groupon savours better memories with a six-course Western meal and drinks at Chez Weng in Precinct 10, Tanjung Tokong. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM138 instead of RM315.50 (only RM34.50 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM256 instead of RM631 (only RM32 per person)
Meal for 4 people includes:
Ravenous raves of four or eight gaze upon admirable architecture and a six-course meal fit to soothe kings and crankiness. Aromatic assortments come in ranges of whole roast chickens, fish and chips, pastas, and pizzas while patrons may call for more dining partners via available Wi-Fi. Parties then pause between meals by savouring light fixes of chicken Caesar salad and iced lemon tea while full-bodied entertainment can be sought from savouring rich crème brulee and chatty conversations.
Customers will be able to purchase wine at RM68 nett per bottle, valid during the same visit.
Phone: 04-899 9878 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10.30pm)
Pizza - Prosciutto, pear, rocket and a lot of parmeson cheese. Yeah you read it right it was a PEAR. Pizza :) You can see the pear was thinly sliced. It gave the pizza a great pear aroma and sweetness. The prosciutto was salty so the sweetness of the pear sort of neutralist each other. Fresh rocket went well on this pizza. I not a fan of rocket cause it's bitterness. It really went well with this pizza :) – Feb 15, 2012.
Chez Weng AKA Weng's Place in French was not an eatery to be missed if you so happen to be on the Northern Side of Penang. Featuring a semi fine dining with a touch of romantic dining experience catered for couples, families or singles who just wants to hang out and enjoy the environment. – Feb 14, 2012.