[57% Off] 6-course Fine Dining Dinner for 2 at CASSIS for RM160 instead of RM376. Main Course, Appetiser, Soup, Salad and Dessert
- 6-course fine dining meal with weekly rotated set menu.
- Main course, appetiser, soup, salad and dessert.
- Examples of previous dishes: grain fed sirloin beef, foie gras, wagyu flatiron steak, Atlantic salmon and more.
- Chef with international experience in Michelin Starred restaurants.
- Elegant, contemporary décor with burnt wood finishing.
- Redemption period: May 18, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 6, 2012 – Jul 13, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Fri – Sun: 7pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- Last order at 9pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at CASSIS: 04-229 3858 / 012-402 1342 (Call Tue – Sun: 6pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit CASSIS’ Facebook wall (http://gr.pn/CASSIS) for weekend set menu, rotated on a weekly basis.
- Call 04-229 3858 / 012-402 1342 min. 2 days prior intended visit to make a booking.
Love is measured by special moments shared and a barometer. Tip the scale with today’s Groupon: for RM160 you get a six-course fine dining set dinner (RM376 value) at CASSIS in Bellisa Row, Penang.
Waltz into the high-ceilinged venue with warm colours as lights from chandeliers illuminate burnt wood furnishings and royal fantasies. Special someones or frenemies may be treated to six-course meals boasting main courses, appetisers, salads and desserts prepared by a chef with international experience in Michelin Starred restaurants. Practice table manners onto forgiving wagyu beef, Atlantic salmon, scallop carpaccio and more with charming set menus rotated on a weekly basis.
As set menu is rotated on a weekly basis, customers should visit CASSIS’ Facebook wall for weekly weekend menu before making a booking.
Phone: 04-229 3858 / 012-402 1342 (Call Tue – Sun: 6pm – 10pm).
Facebook: Cassis Restaurant
Next was Chilean Seabass which Chilean Cod, there were some Hon Shimeiji mushrooms, Pear, Truffle Foam, Red Wine Reduction and Parsley Puree. The pan seared Cod was divinely good, the unique texture and flavor naturally inherited from the Cod itself, together with the appetizing Red Wine Reduction and a hint of Truffle flavor, the combination was just perfect. – Apr 26, 2012.
The Duck Breast served together with foie gras, cherry, pear puree and balsamic reduction proved to be quite delightful. The duck had the right amount of meat and fat, and the flesh was moist. The duck breast pieces was delicious eaten with the pear puree and the creamy foie gras. – Aug 5, 2010.
The last course consisted of a small chunk of Chilean Sea Bass with cherry tomatoes in watermelon reduction sauce and a few delicate slices of pepquino. Every mouthful was sublime as the fish fell off in firm bite to reveal its moist rich texture. – Aug 26, 2010.
–Koh Tze Yin