[50% Off] RM50 for RM100 Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks at Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant, Penang Times Square. Pork-free
- Cash voucher valid for all food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Up to 141 choices of food and drinks.
- Choose from a variety of fish, lobsters, crabs, prawns, squids, chickens, and more.
- Cosy indoor and alfresco dining space.
- Combine Groupons for more value.
- Price range from RM0.50 onwards.
- Redemption period: Feb 20, 2013 – May 20, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 21, 2013 – May 18, 2013.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12.30pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm / Sat & Sun: 12.30pm – 3pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 4 people aged 6 and above per Groupon (e.g. 1 Groupon for 1 – 4 people, 2 Groupons for 5 – 8 people, 3 Groupons for 9 – 12 people, etc.).
- Limit 1 mantis prawn (max. 300g) per Groupon voucher.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant: 04-291 8208 (Call 12pm – 7pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Most living things from the sea can be eaten, with the exception of venomous sea snakes or shipwreck survivors. Live to tell the tale with today’s Groupon: for RM50, you get a RM100 cash voucher for all food and non-alcoholic beverages from Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant in Penang Times Square, Georgetown.
Click here to see full menu.
Hot woks and piping pots orchestrate filling meals with up to 141 choices of food and non-alcoholic drinks. Settling in cosy indoor and al fresco dining spaces, peckish patrons improvise symphonies of food found in menus such as fish, lobsters, crabs, prawns, squids, and chickens. Upon completing meals, satisfied stomachs cease all forms of grumblings as restless hands work on smartphones with available Wi-Fi rays.
Ah Keat Seafood Restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-291 8208 (Call 12pm – 7pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays)
Facebook: Ah Keat Seafood