[Up to 45% Off] 4-Course Italian Pasta Dinner at 32 Light Street Cafe for 2 (RM39) / 4 (RM72) People. From RM18 per person. Pork-free
- Main course: Spaghetti gumbo, penne shrimp, fettuccine salmon, seafood risotto, or penne pollo.
- Includes pumpkin soup, Caesar salad, and crêpe with chocolate sauce.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Complimentary RM5 cash voucher, valid for next visit.
- Redemption period: May 30, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 20, 2012 – Aug 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 6pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Mondays.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- RM5 cash voucher valid for the next visit, with 2-month validity after redemption.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 32 Light Street Cafe: 04-262 8032 (Call Tue – Sun: 5pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Spaghetti is best eaten with a fork, skilful twirls, and not broken in two. Today’s Groupon keeps attachments with a four-course Italian pasta dinner at 32 Light Street Cafe in Georgetown. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM39 instead of RM65.60 (only RM19.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM72 instead of RM131.20 (only RM18 per person)
Each person gets:
Two or four starving stomachs walk into contemporary confinements with traditional settings and settle behind table tops. Feast on main pasta selections such as spaghetti gumbo, penne shrimp, fettuccine salmon, seafood risotto, or penne pollo. As mouths munch on floury foods, swirling soup of pumpkin and Caesar greenery make way to tables while crêpe dipped in chocolate sauce waver taste buds and diet plans. Diners also get a RM5 cash voucher good for the next visit.
32 Light Street Cafe does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-262 8032 (Call Tue – Sun: 5pm – 10pm).
Crepe with chocolate sauce
Ask a Question