[Up to 61% Off] Salmon Teriyaki / Baked Fish / Honey Oat Fish + Soup + Drinks at 1881 Chong Tian Cultural Hotel for 1 (RM22) / 2 (RM40) / 4 (RM72) People. From RM18 per person
- Main course: salmon teriyaki, baked fish in tarragon sauce or honey oat fish in lemon sauce.
- Soup of the day: mushroom, pumpkin or basil tomato garlic.
- Includes iced lemon tea.
- Majestic Chinese heritage hotel in the heart of Penang’s Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 12, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 31, 2012 – Aug 10, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Last order: 9.30pm.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 1881 Chong Tian Hotel: 04-263 1881 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ways to get in touch with clans and kinfolk include sharing nostalgia, poring over old photos and snooping on family gossips. Today’s Groupon gets reconnects with roots with a two-course Western meal and drinks at 1881 Chong Tian Hotel in Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM22 instead of RM46.40
- Meal for 2 people for RM40 instead of RM92.80 (only RM20 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM72 instead of RM185.60 (only RM18 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Antique enthusiasts or diner antics walk into revered halls housing dynastic collections and delectable menus. As sea-inspired dishes of salmon teriyaki, baked fish in tarragon sauce and honey oat fish in lemon sauce tantalise tongues and throats, warm soup rotated on daily bases to mix and mellow with cool iced lemon tea within the confines of the majestic Chinese heritage hotel in the heart of Penang’s Unesco World Heritage Site.
Phone: 04-263 1881 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
Facebook: [1881 ChongTian] (http://www.facebook.com/pages/1881-ChongTian/194071583996684)