[Up to 54% Off] Pan-Grilled Sirloin Steak, Roasted Lamb Ribs OR Spring Chicken + Soup + Dessert at 1881 Chong Tian Hotel for 1 (RM32) / 2 (RM60) / 4 (RM112) People. From RM28 per person
- Main course: Pan-grilled sirloin steak, New Zealand roasted lamb ribs, or oven-roasted spring chicken.
- Soup of the day: Mushroom, pumpkin, or potato soup.
- Includes French pastry dessert.
- Majestic Chinese heritage hotel in the heart of Penang’s Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 9, 2012 – Oct 19, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 1881 Chong Tian Hotel: 04-263 1881 (Call 11am – 10pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Culture can be experienced through food, architecture, and conversations with antiques. Today’s Groupon responds with a three-course Western meal at 1881 Chong Tian Hotel in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 1 person for RM32 instead of RM60.30
- Meal for 2 people for RM60 instead of RM120.60 (only RM30 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM112 instead of RM241.30 (only RM28 per person)
Each person gets:
Banishing hunger pangs, patrons pounce on pan-grilled sirloin steak, New Zealand roasted lamb ribs, or oven roasted spring chicken furnished with fresh garden vegetables and smothered with scrumptious sauces. Slurp soups of the day infused with the rich flavours of mushroom, pumpkin, or potato while soaking up the cultural confines of the majestic Chinese heritage hotel. Teeth sink into festive French pastry desserts while smartphones poach Wi-Fi waves and images of antique surfboards.
Phone: 04-263 1881 (Call 11am – 10pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
Facebook: 1881 ChongTian