[43% Off] 3 Regular Pizzas from Domino’s Pizza for RM42.20. Pay RM2 Up Front and Remainder Upon Checkout
- Choose from 26 types of pizzas.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- 30-min delivery time upon placing order.
- For online orders only. Not valid for walk-in orders, or orders via phone calls and mobile app.
- Pay RM2 up front to Groupon. Customers will have to pay the remaining RM40.20 to Domino’s Pizza upon checkout.
- Limit 1 per transaction.
- Redemption period: Apr 23, 2014 – May 22, 2014.
- No change to food order allowed unless order is placed 2 days in advance. Call to enquire.
- Operation hours: 10.30am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for Classic Hand Tossed, New York Crust, or Crunchy Thin Crust only. Surcharge applies for Cheese Burst Double Decker crust, Extreme Edge crust, Cheesy Pan crust, and First Class Pizza range..
- Limited delivery areas only, refer to ‘HOW IT WORKS’ below.
- Delivery service may be temporarily unavailable in selected areas due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Halal restaurant.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Valid at Domino’s Pizza: www.dominos.com.my.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase Groupon and register an account at http://www.dominos.com.my/frmUserRegistration.aspx.
- Key in required information.
- Delivery address is limited to places included in the drop-down menu. For takeaway, choose from the nearest outlet available.
- To order, click on "Menu" then click on "Redeem Coupons & Express Card". You will be redirected to a new page.
- Under "Redeem Your Coupons Here", key in ‘WJG01’ and click "Submit". A pop-up window will appear upon clicking "Submit".
- Key in your Groupon voucher code (9 digit code) in the "Serial No" field and Groupon voucher expiry date (May 22, 2014) in the "Expiry" field.
- After keying in your Groupon voucher code, proceed to complete order
- If order exceeds RM100, customers will receive a confirmation call.
Things that are often described as heavenly include surfing by a beautiful beach, witnessing the sunrise from a mountain, or watching a collection of pizzas falling down like dominoes onto your plate. Grab a slice with today’s Groupon: for RM42.20, you get three regular pizzas (RM74.40 value) from Domino’s Pizza Malaysia.
Click here to view full menu.
6% Government tax included
Domino’s Pizza’s roots could be traced back to a small restaurant in 1960 named DomiNick’s which was purchased by brothers Tom and James Monaghan for $500. The restaurant gained its more famous namesake in 1965 when Tom renamed the restaurant as ‘Domino’s Pizza, Inc.’. In the next decade, Domino’s opened more than 200 restaurants, becoming the fastest growing pizza restaurant in the United States in 1985 and launched its first website in 1996. It is also a pioneer in creating insulated pizza bags to preserve a pizza’s warmth during delivery, and is also responsible for creating a sturdy, corrugated pizza box which keeps moisture from damaging the box and preventing cheese from sticking to its surface. The next step to improving its delivery service include launching an online pizza delivery service in 2007; and in 2008, launching the Pizza Builder which allows customers to customise their own pizza, and the Domino’s Tracker which keeps customers informed of the progress of their order. Domino’s Pizza continues to be a frontrunner in creating new forms of pizzas and fulfilling customer satisfaction through its continuously improving services.
Facebook: Domino’s Pizza Malaysia
Phone: 1300-888-333 (Call 10.30am – 11pm daily)
Business registration number: 419060-A