88% of Groupon customers would recommend this to a friend.*
- Self-cooking Mongolian and Japanese style barbeque restaurant.
- Experience self-grilling, with specially made sauce to complement grilled items.
- Choice of mixed set platter, marinated beef, Australian lamb, and more.
- Unlimited refills of cabbage for set orders.
- Price range from RM0.80 onwards.
This data is obtained from surveys sent to customers who have purchased this Groupon.
- Redemption period: Dec 1, 2014 – Feb 28, 2015.
- Melaka and Penang outlets, valid 10.30am – 10pm daily .
- Klang Valley outlets, valid Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 10pm.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per receipt.
- No bill splitting allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Cash voucher may be used to cover service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at 16 BAR.B.Q. PLAZA outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 682088-X
Great food is usually made with the right ingredients, from tasty recipes, and in a kitchen seasoned with passion. Spice things up with today’s Groupon: for RM10, you get an RM20 cash voucher for all food and beverages from BAR.B.Q. PLAZA, valid at 16 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
What you get
The Japanese self-grilling experience was first brought to Thailand in 1987 through the establishment of BAR.B.Q. PLAZA, before introducing the same self-cooking instance and patience to Malaysian diners in 2005. Carefully selected and fresh pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables abound in its menu, with a sauce derived from a secret recipe experimented over time. When patrons walk into one of its 16 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia, they may often notice its green dragon mascot standing stoic in front of its doors, a symbol that endears to children and dragon-eaters alike.
Facebook: BarBQ Plaza Malaysia