- Authentic Cantonese cuisine.
- Redemption period: Oct 26, 2014 – Dec 23, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 3pm / 6pm –10pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid for dinner (6pm – 10pm) on Nov 24, Nov 28, Dec 05, Dec 14, Dec 19, Dec 22, 2014.
- Limit 1 Groupons per table per receipt.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant: 04-818 2268.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 775366-H
Lazy Susans are great for ensuring distribution of food, spontaneous pottery classes, and turning the tables on your enemy. Today’s Groupon passes food around with a seven-course Chinese meal for four people (RM159.80 value) at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant, Cititel Penang, Georgetown.
Each group of 4 people gets
- Deep fried fish with panjuri sauce (RM40 value)
- Thai-style bean curd with satay prawns (RM16 value)
- Chinese spinach in soup (RM16 value)
- Baked pork ribs with champagne sauce (RM18 value)
- Prawn balls with Thousand Island dressing (RM28 value)
- Soup of the day (RM12 value)
- 4 x dessert (RM8 value)
- 4 x rice (RM6 value)
11% service charges and Government tax (RM15.80 value)
- Chinese tea: RM3 per person
- Plain water: RM1.50 per person
Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant
Dishing up a spread of dim sum and seafood, Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant is one of three restaurants located within Cititel Penang. Working adults gather round during lunch hours while families abound during dinner hours to enjoy signature dishes and authentic Cantonese cuisine. The hotel itself towers tall and proud over the heritage buildings of Upper Penang Road, where the modern interior rubs shoulders with popular night clubs on the strip.
Customers also get complimentary parking for the first hour.