- 5-star international hotel in Gurney Drive.
- Complimentary parking for the 1st hour.
- Children aged 6 and below dine for free; limit 1 child per Groupon.
- Redemption period: Apr 3, 2015 – Jun 3, 2015.
- Min. 3 days prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 2.30pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays ).
- Dine-in only.
- Walk-in selling price subject to 6% GST from Apr 1, 2015 onwards and will differ from original price.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Individuals aged 13 and above must purchase Groupon to dine; children aged 7 – 12 dine at RM19++ per person.
- Service charges and Government tax included (until March 31, 2015; will be replaced with 6% GST from April 1, 2015 onwards).
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at Cafe Laurel, Evergreen Laurel Hotel: 04-226 9988 ext 2819 or 4-226 9988 ext 2820.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 288310-D
Much like running a marathon, dining at a buffet requires preparation, focusing on the finish line, and putting on one’s best stretchable shorts. Today’s Groupon sprints through the courses with a weekday semi-buffet at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang in Gurney Drive. Choose from:
- Semi-buffet for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM44.10
- Semi-buffet for 2 people for RM66 instead of RM88.20 (only RM33 per person)
- Semi-buffet for 4 people for RM124 instead of RM176.30 (only RM31 per person)
Each person gets
Main course (choose 1)
- Lamp chop
- Salmon steak
- Deep-fried chicken chop
- Fish and chips
- Chicken or beef burger
- Soup of the day
- Salad bar
- Dessert of the day
- Coffee and tea
16% service charges and Government tax (RM6.10 value).
Buffet applies for soup, salad, dessert, and drinks only. Menu subject to rotation and availability.
Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang
Located on Persiaran Gurney, Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang is a five-star hotel with 18 stories accommodating up to 367 guest rooms equipped for business travellers and vacationing families. Step past the lobby where the marble tiles reflect the silvery glow from the overhead chandeliers towards Cafe’ Laurel, the hotel’s in-house dining outlet where a spread of local and international cuisine are available in buffet and a la carte style. After meals, visitors may take a leisurely stroll along the waterfront or head towards Gurney Paragon which is a six minutes’ walk away.
Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL (PENANG)