[Up to 45% Off] Portable File Organiser with Zipped Compartments. 4 Corner Pockets. Fits Laptop. Choose 1 (RM35) or 2 Units (RM60). Reduces Desk Clutter. Nationwide Delivery Included
- Portable file organiser reduces desk clutter.
- 4 corner pockets of various sizes stash away files, stationery, and more.
- Can fit laptop in central pocket.
- Zipped compartment stores important files.
- Nationwide delivery included.
- Redemption period: Mar 5, 2012 – Mar 17, 2012.
- Email bookings must be made between Feb 18, 2012 – Mar 15, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 4pm (not including public holidays).
- Online redemption period strictly between Feb 19, 2012 – Mar 19, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Available in black only.
- Valid at Zenzendream (email@example.com).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- For both pick-ups
and deliveries, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Delivery OR pick-up option
- Delivery address OR preferred pick-up date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Quantity purchased
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- For pick-ups, present a printed voucher upon redemption.
- Deliveries begin Mar 5, 2012 and you will receive your product within 14 working days.
- Should stocks run out, restocking takes 14 working days.
- Email email@example.com for warranty claims and inquiries.
Without tidy desks, important files are buried in files buried in files while dust bunnies instigate riots to breed anarchy on four-legged furniture. Today’s Groupon tempers temper with Wonder File portable desk organisers from Zenzendream, inclusive of nationwide delivery. Choose from:
- 1 Wonder File portable desk organiser (RM45 value) with nationwide delivery (RM10 value) for RM35 instead of RM55
- 2 Wonder File portable desk organisers (RM90 value) with nationwide delivery (RM20 value) for RM60 instead of RM110
- Dimensions (folded): 14” x 11.75” x 1.75”
- Dimensions (laid out): 34” x 28”
- 1 large plastic-covered pocket: 12” x 10”
- 2 small pockets with Velcro: 4.25” wide
- 1 pocket in front of a zipper pocket: 8.5” x 8.5”
- Elastic hoops around large pocket to hold pens
- Colour: Black
Video for illustration purposes only. Free gift and extra Wonder File not included.
Detach storage chaos from tables as Wonder File desk organisers clear dishevelled documents and methodical moody mothers. Four transparent corner pockets of various sizes and a zipped compartment allow files and stationery to sit tight and secure as wooden plateaus suddenly find enlightenment with orderly arrangements. Midnight black outer covers mimic professional briefcases while free will advocates delight in the options of pick-up or delivery.
Facebook: 《 ZENZENの梦 》- ZENZENDREAM
I use this to sort my mail and the kids school papers -- one corner is the do right away, another corner is business mail, the third corner is do soon, the last corner is stuff to file. I use the center pocket for my current project -- whatever I am working on. This file is a HUGE improvement over my previous strategy of piles on the dining room table, then stacking them on top of each other when we ate dinner, and then having to resort my pile the next time I had a chance to work on stuff. – Dec 22, 2010.
– Learning All The Time "It's Never Too Late to be what you might have been..."
I have to say that it serves its purpose for what it does. My only complaint is that it could have just a tiny bit more room on the corners and in the one zippered pocket, but it's not that big of a deal. The portability is a huge plus for me. – Dec 19, 2011
I honestly am pleased with the construction of the wonderfile. I admit that the small pockets are small and hardly have room for pens, but I plan on keeping sticky note pads in them (since teachers need to make little reminders often) and I feel they will serve that purpose well. – Aug 30, 2011.
– Gigi R. "Miss R."
I'm a graduate student and find the Wonder File indispensable when writing papers. I stuff it choc-full with journal articles I've read, journal articles I have not read, notes, previous drafts and the like. I can carry a whole project (minus whole books) in a single package, fling it out on an open desktop (YES, you need a WHOLE table), and my piles remain sorted. I love it! – Jun 8, 2011.
– Steven Carter