[Up to 75% Off] Self-Heating Pain Relief Pad for Neck. Choose 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM45) / 3 (RM60) Units. From RM20 per unit. Free Nationwide Delivery. Limited Groupons
- Self-heating pain relief pad designed for necks.
- Effectively improves blood circulation and increases metabolism.
- Can be used for bone hyperplasia, wrist pain, and joint pain.
- Free nationwide delivery.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
- Online redemption period strictly between Nov 15, 2012 – Nov 23, 2012.
- Delivery only. No pick-up option available.
- Free nationwide delivery.
- Product delivery duration subject to customs clearance.
- May buy and use many.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, children, and individuals suffering from hypertension and heart problems.
- Valid at Yuna Ariani Enterprise (http://gr.pn/YunaArianiPainReliefPad).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/YunaArianiPainReliefPad) by Nov 23, 2012.
- You will receive an instant pop-up confirmation.
- Delivery begins Dec 5, 2012, and you will receive your product(s) within 7 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays).
- Should stocks run out, restocking takes up to 21 working days.
- For 1-to-1 exchange warranty claims against manufacturing defects, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from arrival of delivery.
Stretching is a natural and instinctive activity, much like yawning and checking refrigerators every five minutes. Today’s Groupon adopts fruitful habits with a self-heating pain relief pad for neck from Yuna Ariani Enterprise with free nationwide delivery. Choose from the following:
- 1 unit for RM25 instead of RM79.90
- 2 units for RM45 instead of RM159.80 (only RM22.50 per unit)
- 3 units for RM60 instead of RM239.70 (only RM20 per unit)
Product specifications and features:
- Dimensions: 47.5cm (L) x 10.5cm (W) x 0.2cm (H)
- Weight: 30g
- Colour: Black
- Made up of bio-composite heat chip consisting of tourmaline, nano-functional ceramic powder, and special heat sensitive material
- Dual thermoelectric and piezoelectric effect
- Forms resonant magnetic field
- Effectively improves blood circulation and increases metabolism
- Can be used for bone hyperplasia, wrist pain, and joint pain
- Safe and comfortable
- 3-day 1-to-1 exchange warranty against manufacturing defects
Individuals prone to stiff necks spare scared children from sounds of neck-cracking with self-heating pain relief pads that are safe and comfortable to use. Without producing actual heat, pain relief pads exploit dual thermoelectric and piezoelectric effect to effectively improve blood circulation and increase metabolism. Aside from alleviating bone hyperplasia, wrist pain, and joint pain, self-heating pads also help to support necks when heads feel sleepy in classes, offices, or courts.
Self-heating pads do not produce any heat. Redness and hyperthermia are normal symptoms, and with time, heat intensity will lower and heating time will take longer. Not suitable for pregnant women, children, and individuals suffering from hypertension and heart problems. Do not use product on sensitive areas such as eyes.
Facebook: Krissu Fashion